Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Is it windy today?

Default Is it windy today?

Reports say its going to be windy like last week. Anyone that goes today, can you let us know if it was really windy? Might try to go tomorrow.

Thanks!

No and this is not the weather channel,,, fishing reports only,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,j/k,,,,,,,,,,,,check the weather channel joe,,,,,,,,,,

So flyhigh is Joe?

Haha yah I'm joe. Checked wunderground and it said the mid would be blowing 20+. Last week was not fun so if I could avoid it that would be great. Might hit the wood instead if its blowing! See you guys out there!

It was windy. The wind came from all directions.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    Haha yah I'm joe. Checked wunderground and it said the mid would be blowing 20+. Last week was not fun so if I could avoid it that would be great. Might hit the wood instead if its blowing! See you guys out there!
    The Joe that fishes with Karlow right? And the one Bob says couldnt win a turners tournament even if it was for trouts?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    The Joe that fishes with Karlow right? And the one Bob says couldnt win a turners tournament even if it was for trouts?
    Oh, no, i'm another joe. haha