Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

View Poll Results: Should there be a Lake Skinner section?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

11 64.71%
  • No.

6 35.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **** Skinner Reservoir***** Petition and interest check for a Stickie/thread

What SoF fails to realize is that it has all been proposed in the past. Long before he ever graced us with his two page dissertations, Also suggested was a fly fishing board, a stream fishing board, a Silverwood board, a Big Bear board, even a bowfishing board. They never came to fruition because having too many specialized forums just alienates groups of anglers and clutters up the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    What SoF fails to realize is that it has all been proposed in the past. Long before he ever graced us with his two page dissertations, Also suggested was a fly fishing board, a stream fishing board, a Silverwood board, a Big Bear board, even a bowfishing board. They never came to fruition because having too many specialized forums just alienates groups of anglers and clutters up the forum.

Just add the words "& skinner" to the back of any of the sub categories and there you have it.

Most anglers fish lakes around the same area, so i would say add it to perris, or even DVL

What Skyler fails to realize is I am working with an ADMIN. (WingNut) to achieve this. He has told me how to
    go about getting it done . It is INTEREST driven . In other words if I can show there is enough people interested in
    POSTING AND READING reports in a SKINNER RESERVOIR thread he will try and get it approved .
    It takes more than one persons suggestion it . You must generate enough interest to prove it would be useful.
    I actually took the time Skyler to contact an ADMIN. before I even started asking if it was possible and how to go about the process of getting a stickie . Perris has one as do several other lakes .
    Why must we go through two sub categories to find Skinner Reservoir post ? Try putting the right
    effort into it and maybe FLY FISHING could get a stickie I would love that as that is my favorite way to
    get any fish ! I bow fish but recognize there are way to few people doing that to warrant a stickie .

Anyone who reads this whole thread
    will see your childish agenda to disrupt it and play juvenile games . I clearly have gotten under your thin skin.
    So do what you must, play the fool .

I will continue on with my efforts through the proper channels SINCE IT IS POSSIBLE ACCORDING TO AN ADMIN. !!!!

Sorry everyone for the distractions of the TROLL . Please continue with your post supporting a SKINNER RESERVOIR STICKIE .
    I thank everyone who takes the time to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    What Skyler fails to realize is I am working with an ADMIN. (WingNut) to achieve this. He has told me how to
    go about getting it done . It is INTEREST driven . In other words if I can show there is enough people interested in
    POSTING AND READING reports in a SKINNER RESERVOIR thread he will try and get it approved .
    It takes more than one persons suggestion it . You must generate enough interest to prove it would be useful.
    I actually took the time Skyler to contact an ADMIN. before I even started asking if it was possible and how to go about the process of getting a stickie . Perris has one as do several other lakes .
    Why must we go through two sub categories to find Skinner Reservoir post ? Try putting the right
    effort into it and maybe FLY FISHING could get a stickie I would love that as that is my favorite way to
    get any fish ! I bow fish but recognize there are way to few people doing that to warrant a stickie .

Anyone who reads this whole thread
    will see your childish agenda to disrupt it and play juvenile games . I clearly have gotten under your thin skin.
    So do what you must, play the fool .

I will continue on with my efforts through the proper channels SINCE IT IS POSSIBLE ACCORDING TO AN ADMIN. !!!!

Sorry everyone for the distractions of the TROLL . Please continue with your post supporting a SKINNER RESERVOIR STICKIE .
    I thank everyone who takes the time to do so.
    You should have known better Skyler! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHuck View Post
    You should have known better Skyler! LOL
    Oh, I rather enjoy wasting half his day while he composes a research paper in response to my every post, lol.

Oh, I rather enjoy wasting half his day while he composes a research paper in response to my every post, lol.
    You are keeping my thread on top . I am doing this from my TV as I watch my little girl and NCIS re-runs .
    I type about 70 words per minute hence my many errors . So it takes me a minute or two to respond.
    I see on the Hugo thread I have you making full page responses so you are learning grass hopper .

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    You are keeping my thread on top . I am doing this from my TV as I watch my little girl and NCIS re-runs .
    I type about 70 words per minute hence my many errors . So it takes me a minute or two to respond.
    I see on the Hugo thread I have you making full page responses so you are learning grass hopper .
    Most of that response was you being quoted. I don't mind keeping you entertained. I'm on the clock right now, he he.

I vote no. Don't bring more pressure to the lake.

Default Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MindBendo View Post
    Lol I vote no also for the same reason

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MindBendo View Post
    Why is it those of us who are local to Skinner have no worries about "preassure on the lake" ?
    Yet people 60 miles away act like it will run out of fish ? No dig I find some irony in that .
    With the exchange of information comes better chances of getting on fish and bigger fish .
    I understand protecting a secret or little known stream but a major lake ? Here or in our own thread post will be made,
    reports passed and tips shared .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast