Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

View Poll Results: Should there be a Lake Skinner section?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

11 64.71%
  • No.

6 35.29%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **** Skinner Reservoir***** Petition and interest check for a Stickie/thread

I had just fished Skinner for the first time a couple weeks ago...didn't catch anything, much less any stripers...but I really like the lake and plan to go back hopefully again this weekend (and also on a regular basis).

I would definitely be interested in seeing Skinner have it's own sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    How about lumping a few lakes into a sub category. For example: Pyramid & Castaic, Perris & Skinner & Silverwood, etc. this way we dont have 100 categories, but some of these large lakes, dont get bumped into the "other fishing reports"
    I agree with this. And we also need a dedicated fly fishing section. There are a ton of fly fishermen and tenkara guys on here, and we don't want to rub shoulders with those stinky powerbait soakers, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessFSR View Post
    I had just fished Skinner for the first time a couple weeks ago...didn't catch anything, much less any stripers...but I really like the lake and plan to go back hopefully again this weekend (and also on a regular basis).

I would definitely be interested in seeing Skinner have it's own sticky.
    Trout fishing after a stocking is the best thing going right now . The water temperature has been in the low 50's so the stripers have been deep around 50 to 60 feet down . Bass have been good a several have been caught .
    If we keep getting weather like we have this week Striper fishing should improve in about a month or even sooner !
    Did you have a boat or shore fishing ?

@everyone else,
    Lets keep the thread on track It's about Skinner Reservoir not any other lake. It already is in a subsection .
    I am working with an admin. to get our own Stickie .I agree Fly Fishing should get it's own stickie and you should
    contact an admin. and do what I am doing but not here .

This is for Skinner Reservoir only Please !
    Thank you
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 03-13-2013 at 09:38 AM.

I rented a pontoon for my dad, my cousin, and myself. It may not be as luxurious as the DVL pontoons...but I liked that it was a lot cheaper for the whole day.

We baited and waited by the inlet and by the dam for a bit...but spent most of the day trolling around just checking stuff out. It's great that I have a portable fishfinder and gps....got some areas I want to revisit

The only reason I just signed in was to make a post asking what was going on at Skinner and this was at the top.
    Two hands high for a Skinner section.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    Lets keep the thread on track It's about Skinner Reservoir not any other lake. It already is in a subsection .
    I am working with an admin. to get our own Stickie .I agree Fly Fishing should get it's own stickie and you should
    contact an admin. and do what I am doing but not here .

This is for Skinner Reservoir only Please !
    Thank you
    You do realize you just opened the flood gates, right?

I umm...

Just wanted to add another useless post. Carry on.

they need a big bear/moutian lakes

YES on the Skinner section!
    Hell, it may even get more posts than DVL! Well, other than "How's the bite" and "I got skunked" posts anyway...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast