Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

View Poll Results: Should there be a Lake Skinner section?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

11 64.71%
  • No.

6 35.29%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Skinner Reservoir***** Petition and interest check for a Stickie/thread

Default **** Skinner Reservoir***** Petition and interest check for a Stickie/thread

Hello everyone . I have been wondering why lake Perris gets stickie love and Skinner Reservoir
    does not . I sent Wingnut a p.m. and was told I need to see how much interest there is to warrant
    a permanent thread. Also how many people would post about Skinner Reservoir and or read post there if one was created . So please leave a comment yeah or nay and if it's yeah I will add you to the petition .
    Then Wingnut will kick it up stairs if enough interest is generated .
    Thanks everyone
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 03-12-2013 at 05:33 PM.

yeah for Lake Skinner

I think it's interesting to note that when I post RE: Skinner it'll average between 1,000 and 1,500 views. Now, I'm no great writer, and I'm sorta a hack at fishing so it's not me they're following. I think a fair number of folks are interested in what is happening at Skinner, but not too many posters. Having its own section might generate more participation.

Yes on the Skinner sticky

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    I think it's interesting to note that when I post RE: Skinner it'll average between 1,000 and 1,500 views. Now, I'm no great writer, and I'm sorta a hack at fishing so it's not me they're following. I think a fair number of folks are interested in what is happening at Skinner, but not too many posters. Having its own section might generate more participation.
    I agree P.A.W. I told Wingnut it was a "If you build it they will come" scenario . I have noticed the views and replies you get .
    As the water warms up there will more interest in Skinner and Perris . We both have seen the numbers of fisherman that fish Skinner Reservoir
    in good conditions ,water temperature etc. . It's hard for someone who does not frequent this site often member or not to even
    know where to find Skinner reports right now.
    I know better than to think of you as a ''hack '' I think a lot others know better also and when you start posting fishing reports of slayed limits,
    some of those 1,000 to 15,000 will be gearing up and heading down to our lake . You can bet on that !

@ everyone who has posted so far THANK YOU tell any members you know who fish Skinner Reservoir to please speak out here
    Skinner Reservoir is not the fishery D.V.L is but sure is equal to Lake Perris and should get equal billing here.

You are exactly right P.A.W. I have been fishing Skinner for around 20 years (Only Skinner). I don't post on my own. But I do follow your posts. I go to skinner every 2 months for five days at a time. Your posts are very helpful when I get ready to go. So the more posts the better.

Harley51 you look familiar to me . Do you live in the area near Skinner Reservoir . I have been living in Murrieta/Temecula
    for 15 years . I have been thinking 12 but we just had our 15 year Wedding anniversary so the wife set me straight. Ouch!
    So except for last couple years I have been fishing Skinner fairly steady. I had a green John boat with off road lights above
    the transom and a flying tigers style shark face on the bow out there for many years .
    I just can't think of where I might of seen you .

I would like to see Skinner and Silverwood get their own sticky

Skinner and Silverwood

How about lumping a few lakes into a sub category. For example: Pyramid & Castaic, Perris & Skinner & Silverwood, etc. this way we dont have 100 categories, but some of these large lakes, dont get bumped into the "other fishing reports"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast