Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Float tube rod rack

Default Float tube rod rack

I just finished these up last night. One is to hold the rods and the other was specifically made to hold the fishing buddy.

Sweet,,that looks like a winner,,im trying to see how to mount mt fish veiwer

what size pvc did you use to hold your fishfinder? I just ordered the 140c and need to find a way to mount it

It looks like you need a handle on there for flushing.
    Seriously, it looks good. The black ABS pipe looks so much better than white PVC.

Looks great but the transducer pipe is way to long.

The transducer doesn't have a pipe. That's the shaft of the fishing buddy fish finder. There is only one pipe and that's the one that goes up and holds the fishing buddy right above the storage bags.

dude, I finally found my fish finder after cleaning up some junk in the garage. Do you have time to work on a setup for my prowler?

Anyone else making or knows a person making rod holders?? Looks like Lolly no longer makes them. PM if so cash in hand!

Nice! I like the look of the black PVC, too. I've been looking for a new project, so it looks like I'll be building a new one for my tube soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    Anyone else making or knows a person making rod holders?? Looks like Lolly no longer makes them. PM if so cash in hand!
    Rod holders are extremely easy to make yourself with little investment. If you can build things with Legos you can build a PVC rod holder. Make it yourself to fit your specifications.