Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 2013 bass float tube derby's at Castaic lake

Default 2013 bass float tube derby's at Castaic lake

It was decided that there be 3 derby's this year, see attached flyer. Also take note that if you pay for all three events in advance you save some money.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013_Float Tube Bass Derby.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	39527

Event #2 coming up June 1st for those interested.
    Last edited by HBAR; 05-17-2013 at 08:12 PM.

Event #3 is just a few weeks away for those interested, I know for sure one of the raffle or prizes is a pair of Hot Spot fins

Any pics or info on the last 2? I've skunked out twice on the tube there but haven't done the derby yet. Just wondering if its a waste since my funds are low now. Thanks for the reminder though.

Yes wish I could go but I will stick to Lake Perris , I have to call Fish and Game tomorrow and tell them to release two more Bass

TED

There's some sort of construction going on where we normally hold the event (sign up's and what not), once exact location is determined will post on here

UPDATE:
    so it looks like registration will be in the paradise cove area near the bixie building, so when you get there tell them your going to the float tube derby, they should be able to point you in the right direction. Due to it still being dark the event will kick off at 630am
    Last edited by HBAR; 09-24-2013 at 10:17 PM.