Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Power plant skunk 2/10/13

Default Power plant skunk 2/10/13

arrived to southbay at 1 and left 3 water was filled with trash if i would have gotten there earlier i would have gotten on some fish because their was some crazy structure but saw birds diving for grunion or whatever baitfish and spooked a pancake but if you have chance get there at high tide and you will slay
    Last edited by peanutbutter; 03-10-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Hi ya peanutbutter,

Thanx Jean....for the session report!
    You will get em next time Sir!

SP Dan <"))><

wish i could get out today looked like a steller day but was stuck in school its kind of like jail the day before i go to school i got to south bay and see killer structure and birds diving for grunion but its low tide and theres wind (yesterday) and today is clear skies,no wind,sunny but im stuck in school fml

Fishing immediately after a good rain usually means lots of debris in the surf... good try though.

I'm trying to set-up a S.W.A.T. Partner trip for you during your Spring break Jean, will let you know soon...

Nice try out there PB. Keep it up...it's gonna payoff soon!

Thanks for the report!
    Don

Jean, The important thing is that you went out there and made an effort.

There are going to be days like this where you wondered why you even made the efoort but those days will be overshadowed on the days where you do get into some fish and maybe even bring the Personal Best you are looking for to the beach............Just fish and enjoy the day. Good things will come your way.

Howdy Jean,
    Like mentioned already, very rough after a good rain.
    As you learn more and more, things will get easier for you.
    Don't forget to take your Brother once in a while..
    When is your Spring Break?
    Robert
    <><