Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Float tube motor- BW Sports Float Power by*BW Sports

Default Float tube motor- BW Sports Float Power by*BW Sports

Anyone try this?

http://www.amazon.com/BW-Sports-Floa...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

BW Sports Float Power

by BW Sports

i just got one of these!... bought a motor for it and gonna get the battery for it tomorrow. i plan on using it for the first time this sat. @ corona lake

Can you post some pictures and give us a report on it?

I have one and love it...Buy a group 24 deep cycle battery, because the group 27 is too big for the battery well. I have an extra Minn Kota Endura C2 (30# thrust) trolling motor for sale and will be posting it on here shortly.

thanks socal114. i got this ideal from you when i saw you out at corona lake. thanks for the info you sent me. all i need is the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by hookintrout View Post
    thanks socal114. i got this ideal from you when i saw you out at corona lake. thanks for the info you sent me. all i need is the battery.
    I bought a group 24 Kirkland deep cycle marine battery at Costco for $70-80...

Quote Originally Posted by socal114 View Post
    I bought a group 24 Kirkland deep cycle marine battery at Costco for $70-80...
    wow! im going to costco tomorrow.. i was shopping for it today the average price i found was 100.00-120.00. some even more expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Lightline View Post
    Can you post some pictures and give us a report on it?
    http://s470.beta.photobucket.com/use...66771720411926