Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: dfg refund on fishing license since theirs no trout

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    The poundage numbers they used to release were complete BS. No one was weighing the fish. The unions for DFG fish hatchery were supposed to pump out a certain poundage, and they couldn't do it. So they just made it up.
    Now that they are getting questioned on this… No Cutbait… not only by me and my fellow Dickwads or Dilweeds on FNN… but by many other guys wanting information outside of the world of booger-eater.com and other fishing websites.

When I have time I will be filing a freedom of information act request asking for exact poundage of the last 3 years of trout stocks. I’ll ask for the certification papers for the scales used to weigh the trucks coming in and out of the hatcheries (wh ich they won't be able to provide since the weighing isn't and hasn't been done). Don’t really want to start a shitstorm with this but AB7 states that we are to get the information… and I want it.
    Saving the world one innocuous govt abuse at a time!

You guys would be well served coming up with one of those catchy watch dog group names

Like Tea party or sea Shepard's
    Last edited by cutbait; 03-15-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Trout tax auditors?

Dfg heel nippers?

Tonnage verifiers?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    Too late.....
    And it's all your fault. See what you started...

8 pages of drama keep up the good work lol

Large mouth....Striper Snacks

I want my DFG stocked triploid trout! Dang it! lol

To the OP, u mean to tell me u only bought a fishing license to fish for stocked trout? Yes the stocking this year has been pathetic at my city lakes, but wanting ur license fees back is lame. There is still plenty of good fishing to justify ur DFG license expenses.

-b

Quote Originally Posted by bman90278 View Post
    To the OP, u mean to tell me u only bought a fishing license to fish for stocked trout? Yes the stocking this year has been pathetic at my city lakes, but wanting ur license fees back is lame. There is still plenty of good fishing to justify ur DFG license expenses.

-b
    *** Some peoples Children

[QUOTE=cutbait;661841]Saving the world one innocuous govt abuse at a time!

Govt abuse... come on... it's not like I have water district keys and get to fish off limit areas like others do.

You guys would be well served coming up with one of those catchy watch dog group names

You can refer to us as Team Dilwad... I'll crown myself as the omniscient one. (I can use somewhat big words too)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678