Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: dfg refund on fishing license since theirs no trout

Quote Originally Posted by Team Dead Money View Post
    All you tools have no clue what RC's post is about! Skunk? Chase trout truck? WTF! Hey cluelss want to be fools, Ryan is a big bait bass guy. Dude has caught toads, will catch more this year but in the end he lives for this time of year to "hunt" the big bites. No trout at Perris means the end of the road for that lake. Peace out bitches!!!

BINGO! Guy, is that you? lol

Hahaha, yeah it's me.

All you tools have no clue what RC's post is about! Skunk? Chase trout truck? WTF! Hey cluelss want to be fools, Ryan is a big bait bass guy. Dude has caught toads, will catch more this year but in the end he lives for this time of year to "hunt" the big bites. No trout at Perris means the end of the road for that lake. Peace out bitches!!!
    The dfg trout program has never ans should never be about planting trout for big bass bait guys.

It is and should be about city park lakes and streams and fathers ans sons power baiting it up getting the kids hooked on fishing.

Not selfish "big bait bass" guys sticking toads on after plants.

Im all for sticking toads, but come on? Save the candy bars for the 6 year olds

we cant control if the bass feast on them protien bars... nor can DFG nor can You, bass will eat what they want to eat and there aint a thing we can do about it other then match the hatch tie on a swimmer and hang some hogs.

Im confused how big baiters are making the trout plants worse or affecting them at all ??? please explain

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    The dfg trout program has never ans should never be about planting trout for big bass bait guys.

It is and should be about city park lakes and streams and fathers ans sons power baiting it up getting the kids hooked on fishing.

Not selfish "big bait bass" guys sticking toads on after plants.

Im all for sticking toads, but come on? Save the candy bars for the 6 year olds
    Cutbait - Captain Dickweed or was it Dilwad here. I'm glad to hear your opinion on why the trout are planted? To each is own but thank you for giving your opinion. For me, yes selfish me, the DFW uses portion of our money to plant fish. The fact of the matter is, it's not happening. Budget cut this, problems that. I could give a rats ***. Plant the fish that the program says it's going to plant and quit hiding behind the curtains afraid to give answers (or at least lie about them like they have for years). Kwin, thoughts? Oh wait, he's gone.

BTW, my 6 year old daughter caught her first swimbait fish at 6 years old.

Hate on Sir Cutbait.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    we cant control if the bass feast on them protien bars... nor can DFG nor can You, bass will eat what they want to eat and there aint a thing we can do about it other then match the hatch tie on a swimmer and hang some hogs.

Im confused how big baiters are making the trout plants worse or affecting them at all ??? please explain
    Hi GoGurt.........

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    Cutbait - Captain Dickweed or was it Dilwad here. I'm glad to hear your opinion on why the trout are planted? To each is own but thank you for giving your opinion. For me, yes selfish me, the DFW uses portion of our money to plant fish. The fact of the matter is, it's not happening. Budget cut this, problems that. I could give a rats ***. Plant the fish that the program says it's going to plant and quit hiding behind the curtains afraid to give answers (or at least lie about them like they have for years). Kwin, thoughts? Oh wait, he's gone.

Hate on Sir Cutbait.

HELL YEAHHHHHHHH thats whats good!!! its a typical government run program they lie and hide about everything its comman practice at this point even thought its an absolute shame!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post

Hate on Sir Cutbait.

Your the one that is bitter and oozing contempt.

Dont smear me with your negative juju

Hahaha, yeah it's me.
    bbwahahahahahaahhaahaha.........youre killing me smalls!

Go to Corona with all the other cry babies that fish for trout or take the guys to ca on the eighth d of the wee or the 32nd day of or the 32nd day of the month

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast