Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dfg refund on fishing license since theirs no trout

Default dfg refund on fishing license since theirs no trout

dfg can i get a refund on my license since u arent stocking trout anymore? and if u do stock u stock like 300lbs what a joke why waste the gas.

Perris has never been known for trout... why would you even fish for trout there when you can fish for the bass eating all of them? It appears that you do based on your profile picture so stop being a truck chaser and stop whining.

yeh you can actually.. call up DFG on the 32nd day of the month or the 8th day of the week.. they should give you a full refund and then some.. *JBfish*

i see skinnier bass in my future

Can't chase a parked truck only lake getting stocked is dvl

Quote Originally Posted by Jbfish View Post
    yeh you can actually.. call up DFG on the 32nd day of the month or the 8th day of the week.. they should give you a full refund and then some.. *JBfish*
    Nice jb. 32 and 8. Lol.

86 the g in dfg. Otherwise u definitely have no shot at refund. Next year hit just the pay lakes...no license needed...dont buy a license....that oughta show 'em!

I didnt think they even stocked that ghetto lake anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan C View Post

What's the matter Crandell, you don't like catching emaciated swimbait fish either? DFG is turning Perris into another Casitas...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan C View Post
    yeah it seems like they are stocking less now.i think last year they stocked more often.i havent been doing any good with the trout at perris also.

if people are going to cry about buying a license and not having the lakes stock on a regular bases then save your money dont buy the licenses and go to a pay to fish lake and catch all the steroid pumped fish you want. let the real anglers have at these real lakes.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast