Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: S.W.A.Ting the Slabs – Perchin’ It Up! Sunday 3/3/13 Plus “Secret” A.O. Revealed!

Smile Wingnut's Response...

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Hey Commander!

You always seem to have quality time .... where ever ..... and with all! I admire you for this sir!
    Thank you for the fun read Sir!

PS....I realize, that the Jackson glove must be waterproof........but the entire network wants to know......when Lt. Bones dropped his waders which we all have to now and then......did the glove stay on??

SP Dan <"))><
    Hey Dan... I do believe those gloves are waterproof.

You and Rhonda have fun in Europe and I'll see you in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bloox8 View Post
    Wow! Wide open pig bites. Great job out there guys. Hopefully I get to get out there soon and jump on that wide open bite! Feels like its been forever.
    Mike,......NICE BEAN! Must've been a beastly fight with your light set-up .. Bet you thought you caught "the 19" perch
    Thanks for revealing your super secret AO. I think I want to take my nephews there to catch some trout one day. I hope you're right about being wide open.

Awesome report.

Thien

BTW, is that your new pug puppy???
    Yes, our new Pug "Romeo"... here's another couple of pics of him.

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Arturo,
    Like always, you and Mike seem to have a great time...
    I know it's early in the season, but it's already looking better than last year.
    I am very anxious to get out in the surf with all my friends soon and hope everyone scores alegal flatty.
    I think back to 2 years ago and all the crazy wide open bites, where almost everyone was on a great fish..
    Any chance that you are going to go out for some local rock fish trips on your boat?!?
    I think you should. If not, at least take it to S.B. when the WSB bite goes off...
    You know Mikey will Buddy Boat with you!

Mike,
    Thanks for the invite to get some toad perch, but work takes priority right now.
    Nice looking bean you got there!
    I might give it a go a few times this year with the C-rig & SC's.

The both of you take care & I look forward to seeing each of you in the surf.
    Robert
    <><

P.S. Romeo is the Man (er, Pup!)
    Yeah Robert, the bite a couple of years ago was awesome, this past year not so great. but I'm expecting a good Spring bite, hopefully... let's think positive!
    Not really into the Rockfish thing but I wouldn't mind hanging a big Lingcod or Cabezon.
    Don't take the boat out too often myself, no time. But the boys (Binh & Sokha) uses it a lot more than I do, lol.
    But I am taking it out this Sunday...
    Look for a "Freshwater" report next week.
    Here's another pic of Romeo, he's a handful...

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    Those are some big Porkers that you guys pulled in.
    I think I'm going to take Maddie with her Little Mermaid pole to the secret spot. She's going to poach out your spot.
    Another Pug??? How many do you guys have now, four?
    See you next Saturday at the poker tourney bro.
    I can see Maddie screaming with delight when a 16" Perch peel line off that little rod, lol

We have three Pugs now... the last Pug puppy we got was a few months back and my niece fell in love with her. It was hard, but we gave it to her for her 13th birthday. My niece totally adores her and she's in a loving home. Then this one, Romeo came along and the Iron Chef had to have him... I got a few weekend fishing pass out of it, including this weekend.

See you tomorrow night at the poker tournament bro. For once, I hope I get knocked out early... I have to get the boat ready and hit the road early Sunday morning.

One more pic of the Stud.

Congrats on the slabs and nice bean!
    Mike, you've been killin it on the big perch this year Way to go man!
    I especially liked the last AO of the day

-Daniel

One of my goals this year is to catch a 16" perch too, so far the biggest is 15 1/2".
    SWAT going to a Trout farm, instant classic!
    Romeo is too cute, congrats on the new Pug nation member.

Smile Wingnut's Response...

Quote Originally Posted by dlmoo312 View Post
    Congrats on the slabs and nice bean!
    Mike, you've been killin it on the big perch this year Way to go man!
    I especially liked the last AO of the day

-Daniel
    Glad that you're back from Portland Daniel... time to hit the surf hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeat View Post
    One of my goals this year is to catch a 16" perch too, so far the biggest is 15 1/2".
    SWAT going to a Trout farm, instant classic!
    Romeo is too cute, congrats on the new Pug nation member.
    A 16"+ BSP has been one of my goals for the last couple of years... came really close a few times, but haven't got a solid 16 incher. The time will come.
    Had a great time fishing with you at Lake Cachuma bro, let's do it again soon!
    Also, congrats in taking second place at the poker tournament. I predict a new rod & reel set-up for you in the very near future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234