Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where should I fish tomorrow?

Default where should I fish tomorrow?

Santa ana river lake or irvine? I am shore fishing. Any recommendation?

neither....both lakes are overrated

Depends what you want in the long run..

I'm going to be trying new waters this weekend. Wherever you go, write up a report and have a blast!

Irvine is always a good choice, Sarl is small but they do have 3 lakes for you.

*shakkaa*

Quote Originally Posted by FKNChristopH View Post
    Depends what you want in the long run..

I'm going to be trying new waters this weekend. Wherever you go, write up a report and have a blast!

Irvine is always a good choice, Sarl is small but they do have 3 lakes for you.

*shakkaa*
    I went to the vine this morning. The wind was blowing like there's no tomorrow. Saw a few trout being caught. Alot alot of bass were biting. I didn't catch one single trout.:(...

danny300, should be banned like "many certain others" have been in the past from this website.
    The warm weather now is affecting the bite. The wind doesn't bother the fish, just the fishermen.
    I have a preference between the 2 lakes but won't say which. The fish are there. That's why it's called fishing and not catching. I've learned that from experience.
    Hang in there @ da vine and you will have one of those epic days soon. ; )
    Last edited by hookerz; 03-01-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerz View Post
    danny300, should be banned like "many certain others" have been in the past from this website.
    The warm weather now is affecting the bite. The wind doesn't bother the fish, just the fishermen.
    I have a preference between the 2 lakes but won't say which. The fish are there. That's why it's called fishing and not catching. I've learned that from experience.
    Lol thanks hookz!!

So windy today at the vine. They were slamming them from shore in the back of the flats.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerz View Post
    talking about being banned.....nice to see your back with a brand new profile HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    neither....both lakes are overrated
    Wtf is an "overrated" lake? Like, you thought you'd catch 10 fish but only caught 2?

Or perhaps you heard there were pretty, freshwater mermaids giving h-jobs out to tubers but found out it was just a guy named Jose in the Porta-potties?

Maybe you thought when you drive in, they throw rose petals at your feet all the way to the launch ramp and then grab frozen trout from a cooler while placing hooks in their mouths attached to your fishing pole?

Wtf does "overrated" mean for a lake? There's water and there's fish.

I don't come back from the ocean from a tough day of fishing and say "Meh...the Pacific's overrated". There are fish there and there are fish at Irvine...if I don't catch what I think I should, I try to get better. Not blame the God of Fishing.
    Last edited by Shewillbemine; 03-03-2013 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shewillbemine View Post
    Wtf is an "overrated" lake? Like, you thought you'd catch 10 fish but only caught 2?

Or perhaps you heard there were pretty, freshwater mermaids giving h-jobs out to tubers but found out it was just a guy named Jose in the Porta-potties?

Maybe you thought when you drive in, they throw rose petals at your feet all the way to the launch ramp and then grab frozen trout from a cooler while placing hooks in their mouths attached to your fishing pole?

Wtf does "overrated" mean for a lake? There's water and there's fish.

I don't come back from the ocean from a tough day of fishing and say "Meh...the Pacific's overrated". There are fish there and there are fish at Irvine...if I don't catch what I think I should, I try to get better. Not blame the God of Fishing.
    Why are you so butthurt? It's just a comment on a couple of lakes, not bashing one of your family members. Take a midol. It's all going to be OK. Bust out the heating pad if you must. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast