Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: AV Duct 3-1-2013 quick run

Default AV Duct 3-1-2013 quick run

I have not made any trips in the AV lately(been frequenting bako). I had a feeling this morning so... I hit 3 spots real quick before work and 1 spot produced.Decided to start carrying a tape measure with me on my trips.

fluke did the damage.

A small one for the AV... maybe 3 or 4 pounds according to the fish calculator

Last edited by slacker189; 03-01-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Nice, good to see some feesh coming out in the AV stay on them man.
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker189 View Post
    I have not made any trips in the AV lately(been frequenting bako). I had a feeling this morning so... I hit 3 spots real quick before work and 1 spot produced.Decided to start carrying a tape measurer with me on my trips.

fluke did the damage.

A small one for the AV... maybe 3 or 4 pounds according to the fish calculator

Im going out there this afternoon. Good to see there's some striper out this way.

they finally showed up...go to hear. nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by koifish View Post
    they finally showed up...go to hear. nice catch.
    thanks koifish.I finally figured out how to fish the fluke, but I can't figure out how to get the fish to bite the KPN. You're gonna have to show me.

Nice catch!

I'm in the same boat with Lipless cranks. I can get fish to hit jigs, swimbaits, crankbaits, stickbaits and topwater. Lipless cranks are another story.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker189 View Post
    thanks koifish.I finally figured out how to fish the fluke, but I can't figure out how to get the fish to bite the KPN. You're gonna have to show me.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...eqnique-how-to

Slacker
    Gary described very details above. Good luck