Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide trip tues big waves and wind ernie -john -the silverwood

Nice job on the fish Bob, you are always working hard on those fish. the wind was nasty enough to keep me home on Saturday, but Sunday turned out nice.

Whats the scoop on that Cachuma trip?

Mike

Rough like Huge Ocean swells? Did you need to take your seasick pills? Oh,, and you sure those were short bites with all the crap down there? I'm convinced there is a forest under that lake. Hahaha.

Oh and nice job on Mr. Stripe! But you are lagging lately with no blood shots! :)

And on another note, please take your blow up doll when you make that vid with hardcor. Haha

Blind trolling, lake raker, lmb killing no skill fisherman

Strong work in crummy conditions. I respect that!

M/o i never get seasick youre bitchass might,,,,lol,,,,kinda hard taking pics driving the boat and working two downriggers at the same time,and getting off the water at the last second before it goes dark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,k/o,,,,,,,,,thats killeronly to you carpboy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by mikesocean View Post
    Rough like Huge Ocean swells? Did you need to take your seasick pills? Oh,, and you sure those were short bites with all the crap down there? I'm convinced there is a forest under that lake. Hahaha.
    It's a forest of rental boat anchors. Bob has slowly been clearing them out.

Bob you should repaint the ones you pulled up and sell them back to the marina

Bob a trifecta at the mid is too easy for you. Reach for the fivecta (Striper, Smallmouth, Trout, Catfish and UGB, in order of preference).

I know you can do it.

Good work Bob.
    Those Dr are paying off!
    I have never tried it there. Running two DR seems like twice as much work.
    You have to keep your rigs and your balls from landing in the rocks!
    Your ball aren't going to give you much notice before they you land in trouble.
    That takes some serious skill Bob! In the wind it takes a lot more!

KP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12