Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide trip tues big waves and wind ernie -john -the silverwood

Default Guide trip tues big waves and wind ernie -john -the silverwood

i got contacted by a regular who hadnt been out fishing in a while and he wanted to fish ,we set a day and went out . ernie and john met me just before opening they got there stuff on the boat and we got thru the gate . the wind was calm and it wasnt to cold ,it was really nice that is for about and hour then it turned nasty cold . the water level was so close to full pool it was nearly cresting the spillway at the dam, the first fish was a lmb then the stripers slowly came to life. the water was clear in the top five feet or so then very dark and strirred up, we had so many short strikes it wasnt funny and so many grabs off the clips but not hook ups i rotated colors and speeds on the runs over the schools chasing and feeding on bait , but it was one of those days were i thouhgt i was coming back from catalina on rough water all day. it was too rough to fish the trout area so we just passed on that and stayed after mr stripey ,the boys got a day away from work and few fish for some striper dinners so we were all happy, thank you ernie and john and cant wait for athe next trip ,probably the mid for a little trifecta action next month,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Those fish look thick, a good catch in tough conditions.
    Congrat's

nice job putting fish in the box bob. i sure cant wait for the fish to come up out of the dept im ready to hit the lakes again..

Nice day Bob ! Windy, full pool

What color swimbait, What size swimbait, What kind of tail, What speed, How dept, What did you have for lunch ?

lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,coridinates bob,,,,,,,,,,tell us EXACTLY where,,lol

BOB,,,,,,,,,,You are the MASTER,,,Congrats to you and your clients

TRAIL BLAZER

CORY I'LL TELL YOU ALL THAT **** WHEN WE GO OUT ,I WANT TO GET TO THE NEXT NEW MOON SO WE CAN HIT IT , WE ARE GOING TO HAVE USE THOSE DR'S OF YOURES ,,,,,,I THINK WE COULD MAKE AN INTERESTING VIDEO,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,

Rough ride on the lake and still putting quality fish on the boat. It appears that no conditions can keep you down. Nicely done Bob!

How did those green carp taste you got along with Mr. Stripey?

bad weather, bahhhh.... stripers died, the clients are happy and you still managed to catch a big ugly green carp..Congrats Bob,

ever try running a stinger hook on those swimbaits for the tail grabbers?

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    CORY I'LL TELL YOU ALL THAT **** WHEN WE GO OUT ,I WANT TO GET TO THE NEXT NEW MOON SO WE CAN HIT IT , WE ARE GOING TO HAVE USE THOSE DR'S OF YOURES ,,,,,,I THINK WE COULD MAKE AN INTERESTING VIDEO,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,
    Come on Moon !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast