Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pismoing....New species & new PB

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Hi ya Re8elmonk0341,

Hmmmm ... Yummmm!
    One of my all time, very most top ten sea treats .... on my favorites list to ever enjoy!
    Good job Marine....on digging the enemy right out of their trenches ..... and for putting the heat of interrogation on them and forcing them to open up ... and the clever shaking of the Tapatia and lime juice down their throats until they divulged the where-a-bouts of their comrades! Yes indeed........you are one force to be reckoned with Sir! They probably heard that the water board interrogation was coming up next! Ha ha ha!

So tell me Rithy.... how far down in the sand did you plant your C-4 explosives to effectively pop these lil' guys right out of their beds??

"Oh....I can dig it, dig it, dig it....she can dig it .....we can dig it ....they can dig it, dig it.......Oh... my baby..... can you dig it...baby??" Ha ha ha! the devil made me do it!

Thanks for the clamming report!

PS ... I'm looking forward to hooking it up in the sand with you Sir!

SP Dan <"))><
    hahahaha that's funny Clamming is fun but Halibut is where it's at. Now that I'm retired from the Marine and have NOTHING to do most of the time now that duck season is done.

Yumm! I had no idea those clams got that big! Nice!

I always hated purging these things. I had to get aquarium salt and make artificial seawater to purge them.

They taste great, though!

Nice looking clams Rith!
    How did you end up making them for dinner?
    Looking to get out real soon here.
    When the waters warm up, let's hit up a couple of spots.
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Nice looking clams Rith!
    How did you end up making them for dinner?
    Looking to get out real soon here.
    When the waters warm up, let's hit up a couple of spots.
    Robert
    <><
    I'm down like Homie the Clown!!!! Now that I. Retired all I have is time lol. I made cove he with them and I took my cousin out for them and he fried them with penko, and it came out yummy also, like calamari.

I did some aerial recon of a few spots down south I'd like to hit up also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12