Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Lake should I hit on Saturday?

Default What Lake should I hit on Saturday?

Hey guys, Bassman1414 here. I wondering I just got a new swimbait set up. It is an 8ft skeet reese MAGNAM swimbait rod. It can throw up to a 3 oz bait. I have it paired with a Browning Medallion. It has a large spool. I just won a Hudd 68 special on ebay. It is in trout color. ROF 5. It was 34.50. I also got some Procure rainbow trout scent with some 20lb mono to toss with. I was wondering where I could get a swimbait fish(if I'm lucky). Any lakes where I could hook up?Tightlines.
    Bassman1414

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman1414 View Post
    Hey guys, Bassman1414 here. I wondering I just got a new swimbait set up. It is an 8ft skeet reese MAGNAM swimbait rod. It can throw up to a 3 oz bait. I have it paired with a Browning Medallion. It has a large spool. I just won a Hudd 68 special on ebay. It is in trout color. ROF 5. It was 34.50. I also got some Procure rainbow trout scent with some 20lb mono to toss with. I was wondering where I could get a swimbait fish(if I'm lucky). Any lakes where I could hook up?Tightlines.
    Bassman1414
    basspro shops has a tank full of them! i heard its 2 fish limit on the trout and C&R on the bass, i would recommend wearing a ski mask and all black.. good luck!! *JBfish*

Should I hide out till they close and throw with a cap light or whats the game plan?

Default I know a guy

Watch is you will laugh
    http://youtu.be/psFBtY6FOIk

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Watch is you will laugh
    http://youtu.be/psFBtY6FOIk
    oh man i was laughing too hard!!! hahahhaha thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Jbfish View Post
    oh man i was laughing too hard!!! hahahhaha thanks man
    You're welcome. I see that commercial when ever NASCAR is on.

Yep Ill be KVD on saturday!

1st thing you do is put that hudd in the tackle box and get some live crawdads..lol

All you need to do is go upstairs into the hunting area and steals some camo. Then hide.

Fisherman have the best since of humor...I wanted to fish that tank and the fake stream below it the first second I saw it !.......found this on the Irvine Lake Website........

Bass anglers are finding their quarry moving around the lake due to the nice weather, with fish on both deep-water and transition patterns. Good numbers of 2- to 4-pound largemouth were holding on hard structure at 25 to 30 feet, and hitting on jigs or drop-shot-rigged plastics. Some bass are also starting to move up into the shallows, and are showing some interest in swimbaits. A handful of channel catfish were also caught on deep-soaked baits.

Whitney Curry of Long Beach was throwing a Huddleston at the west shore when he tied into a 4.3-pound bass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast