Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: S.W.A.T. Annual Gathering - Sunday 2/24 in Beautiful Santa Barbara.

Good to see some old faces, and meet some new ones. I had a great time, even though the fishing was slow.
    Thanks to everyone for providing all the amazing food!

Default Good times.

What a fantastic day, I brought the family and we had so much fun. Good to see my old SWAT buddies and meet some new ones too.
    The group has grown quite a bit since the last gathering of Eagles.
    Arthur, I must say that you assembles a great group of people that shares the same philosophy and lives by a unique code that few will understand.
    I'm proud to be a part of the Brotherhood and I know Dana would be very proud of you. I remember you telling me after Dana passed that in a couple of years, nobody will care what happens to Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing, but I will. Thanks for keeping his legacy alive. Many talk the talk, but few walk the walk.

Special thanks to Mikey and the northern brothers for your hospitality. Until we meet again.

To my extended Family,
    I really, really, really wanted to be at this years event, but my body was getting ready to shut down and
    my mind was just a great big void!!!
    The Lord has decided to Bless me with a plethora of work and when it is over I will be able to help Bless others..
    I already knew it would be a great day when the event was announced months back...
    But after looking at all the food pics, you guys really bummed me out...
    Now that things are slowing, just a tad, maybe I can get out this weekend and fish with one or two of you...
    I am so very proud of all my friends and always look forward to your reports, especially when you share a little something about yourselves...

May The Good Lord Bless Each & Every One Of You.

Robert
    <><

Thumbs up Good Times!

Until we meet again Ladies & Gentlemen...

Set aside this date: Saturday, September 28th, 2013 - HG5 Event!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234