Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. Annual Gathering - Sunday 2/24 in Beautiful Santa Barbara.

That beach was one of my favorite places to fish when I lived up that way. Looks like all of you had a great time. Missing Dana after seeing all the great pics. Hope to be able to fish the surf this year. Love all the smiles.OFG

Looks like a great time on the sand, perch on guys!

Nice reports and pics

TD

First of all, I just want to thank the Northern S.W.A.T team for hosting such an awesome gathering. To have been able to enjoy a nice day on the beach with a group of fun and cheerful group of people who, on top of that, love the sport of fishing was such a great pleasure. And for that, I couldn't be more grateful. Thanks again guys for making it happen .

Thank you everyone who brought food to the gathering. It was all super delicious. Mikey, your clam chowder was mamazing. I dont know what was in it but it was RIGHT...Chris, I LOVE grape leave wraps so when I saw your wraps, my mouth was drooling. I remember I couldn't grab food because I already had a bowl of clam chowder, but I had to have some of those wraps, so I grabbed about 4 and just stuck it into my clam chowder and that wasn't the last of them . Bill & Noriko, I don't even know what to say about those ribs...those golden ribs... I am getting hungry just thinking about them. I swear I thought they were glowing. They looked like they were dipped in caramel...

I also want to thank you, Arthur, for the invite into S.W.A.T. I wouldn't have had the opportunity to take part in this amazing event if it wasn't for you. I know I haven't officially been inducted into S.W.A.T. yet, but you guys have already made me feel like I am part of the family.

You guys are all such a great group of people. I am very honored to be a part of this family and to be able to fish alongside you all

Family, Friends, Fun, Fishing, and Food is the way to go… I thank the genius who had this vision. May his philosophy live on forever.

Thien (T.N)
    Last edited by bloox8; 02-26-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Good times had by all.
    DR

Way to get together for some good
    Times....
    That chowder looked bomb, now
    Let's get some slabs! Lol.......

Cm

Sorry I haven't been able to reply sooner but thanks to the northern chapter and Arthur for hosting such a great party!!! All of the food was awesome! It was great to hang out and chat with everyone and, although it wasn't the best conditions, you couldn't have beat that opportunity to fish with all of you...catching woulda just been a bonus.

Lookin forward to seeing you all again soon!
    Don
    Last edited by bachiboy; 03-01-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Friends,family,food,fishing,fun.Looks like you guys coverd it all.

Looks like a great time had by all! Thanks for the detailed report and pics. Dana's legacy continues. Nicely done SWAT!

I meant to reply to this thread much sooner, but things got busy at work and before I knew it Tess and were in Hawaii. I just want to say how glad I was to make it to this event. Tess and I had a fun time listening to everyone's stories (Trolly) and just catching up with people. Mikey, the clam chowder was awesome. Bill & Noriko those ribs were sooo juicy! I need to find some thick cuts like that around our place. Trolly thanks for the laughs and the grape leaf rolls. I can't stop laughing about the BSB story . And thanks to everyone for all the other goodies.

I can't wait for next years gathering and hopefully next time we'll be able to join you guys on the sand. As always SWAT brothas and sistas thanks for the good company. It's always a pleasure

Dad and I had a really good time up in SB with everybody! Fun to see the old crew after being MIA for quite a while. Can't make any promises until I find something for the summer, but if things work out I hope to be going on many more trips with my SWAT brothers and sisters soon. Thank you to everybody for the friendship, laughs, food, and great memories! Look forward to hitting the sand with everybody soon!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast