Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T YakAttack ToadsToadsonly starting off a new season with a Bang

Default S.W.A.T YakAttack ToadsToadsonly starting off a new season with a Bang

If you guys have been wondering no I have not have fallen off of the face of the earth business is has been very good and work have been keeping me pretty occupied. Fortunately with the amount of time I have been putting in on the water I still am sticking some TOADS. Also it was nice seeing all of the swat crew today at Goleta for the gathering of Eagles 2 and per your request here is a preview of what I have been up to. Full report and more pictures will follow shortly.

And my buddy Jim has also been having his share of Toads.

Niceeee !!!!!!

Way to go Jonathan! Great lookin steaks and nice fatty yellow. It was awesome seeing you and the rest of the crew up north.

Till next time!
    Don

Jonathan thanks for posting up the photos to go with the story you told us about on Sunday. Fantastic looking fish.
    Good to see you again as well. Keep on posting

WWO

Very nice! Let us know how dinner was!

Hi ya TTO,
    Allow me to rephrase .... "please let us know what time to be there for dinner"!
    Those are some very impressive thick cut steaks for sure!

It was great to hook up with you again at the Eagles Gathering 2 this past weekend!
    And it was a pleasure to meet your gal Silvia.
    Everyone could could tell that she was hooked on you! What bait were you using!

SP Dan <"))><

Thumbs up Wow!

Awesome job Jonathan... you're an absolute killer on the yak.
    Save me one of those Thresher steaks.
    It was great seeing you and Sylvia at the gathering yesterday bro.

If S.W.A.T. had their version of SEAL TEAM 6.......... You would be it Jonathan !
    Excelent work hitting the enemy from the backside brotha......Keep up the great work.

It was nice to see you this weekend. We just gotta get your toes on the sand a little more this year. Darn Yakers......Your a breed of your own

The last time I ate Thresher we marinated the steaks in a combo of soy sauce,pineapple juice and brown sugar for an hour then tossed it on the grill...... Awesome!

----------<><
    Last edited by bones; 02-25-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Jonathan, those are some good lookin fish and as always those are nice TOADS. It was good seeing you at the event this weekend.

Jonathan,

I've got to say that I'm amazed with your accomplishments from the kayak. I admire your skills and stamina.

It was definitely good to see you again up North and I hope we can all fish together again real soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast