Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Dockweiler Skunkbuster

Default 2/23 Dockweiler Skunkbuster

Hello everyone,
    Its been a while since I have made a fishing report guess there have been far to many skunking sessions. Anyways hit Dockweiler today again after skunking last week.
    Time: 7:30am-11:45
    Conditions: about 55 Degrees but was actually quite warm because it was very sunny. No wind and the waves were about 2-3 feet. Water was clear to murky in some areas and very little weeds. Lots trenches along the beach and a few small holes. Oh and the water was really cold.
    Started the day off with my trusted BH 3inch swimbait in redrum color. It was a nice day but hardly anyone was home besides this little guy.
    He is about 8 inches I think. Got him on the trap hook :D

After that, there were only a few taps on the crack. It was a very nice day to just be at the beach if only the fish were present.

thanks for the report,it looks like a very nice day to be there,just for the view and peace of mind.

Nice pics! I was out toward that side today too! It was kinda tough for me, though.

If you dont mind me askin, how do you put you pics up on here? Photobucket?

Thanks for the report!

If you don't have a photobucket account yet, make one its quick and easy. Once your signed up upload your photos to your account. Once they are uploaded go to library tab and view your library of pictures. Then just click on the picture you want to upload. On the right hand side where it says Image links just click on "Image Code" it will automatically copy that link. Then simply paste that link into your post and your good to go.
    Last edited by fish4life; 02-23-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Nice report and picts! That area has been a little bleak lately...but the potential has definitely been there. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

Don

Nice report, trailer hook always gets those tail biters.

Thanks for the report and results on the trailer hook on the big hammer. Now I gotta try that!

Hi ya F4L,

Nice looking perch!
    Thanks for the report!

SP Dan <"))><

Thumbs up

Haven't fish the Dock area in awhile, thanks for the report.

Only been there once and was awarded the skunk.
    You persisted and it paid off.
    WELL DONE!
    Robert
    <><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast