Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: A couple great fishing deals...

Default A couple great fishing deals...

since I've sorta stopped posting deals... noticed that nobody here posted these 2 great deals here yet... so here goes...

Shimano Sahara 2500 spinning reel $49 shipped @ Cabela's. (this is for the older model... but still a great all-around workhorse of a reel for freshwater and the surf)
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Riley...3Bcat104849280

You really can't beat this deal from Tacklewarehouse that is having 25% off ALL Shimano and G.Loomis products (rods/reels)... just add it to your cart and you'll see the 25% off at the checkout page... they're located in CA, so yeah... you have to pay for CA tax. Free shipping over $50.
    Sale ends 2/25/13 at 5PM PST. Many items are now on backorder... but you can still place your order. Load up on your Stella reels now!

www.tacklewarehouse.com

hope this helps out a fellow FNNer here... thanks for all the help/advice/tips you guys have given me on this site since I joined...

post a reply if you got something good
    Last edited by dkinla; 02-23-2013 at 10:50 AM.

I just wanted to thank you for posting these deals! Even though I can't always make good on these deals, it is nice to know that there are people out there looking out for others and sharing.

Thx for your nice comment...

Yeah... I thought this would be a couple great deals for my fellow FNNers here... But doesn't seem like anybody needed any new Shimano or Gloomis tackle for 25% off. Anyways, it ends today at 5pm. I don't think their website is automatically taking off the 25% anymore, but if u call them... They're still accepting the 25% off over the phone orders only now.

Great time to get a new Stradic Ci4 or whatever else...