Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Did they have a trout plant at Pyramid this week?

Quote Originally Posted by irondog433 View Post
    Aaaahhhhh ok I'm back,37 dude my names Ray I'm a union ironworker nothin soft at work or on the water if you say anything about my trade come to my job site and say it,now back to fishing lmb I've talked to people that know you and quite frankly we have very different styles of fishing,and I think your styles a little soft dude,I like to turn the handle 95 percent of the time or do what it takes to catch fish I'm not as multidimensional trolling my A-rig lets me be,I don't fish bait ,only for sharks my circle of friends would shun me for life I did that.Oh ya workin off an iPhone can't do the pics fn pisses me off.you couldn't hang with me dude or my homies.you guys have never won a tourney or placed for a check so that says so much there,I know all that s. t is just luck and fishin soft right c'mon dude .And catching toad stripers is easy cast twitch wind reel whatever and then blam toad.why do I need 400 pics of 12 to 15 lb stripes why got enough though.over and out for good but I will send some pics someday.Wingnut that dude can fish and his homies much respect for those guy handling the surf .
    Thanks for doing the homework on me.. Says a bunch about your infatuation of me IMHO...

I did the bass tourney thing. Won some. Castaic infact was the last I won.

I just graduated from the wet paper bag fightin, spending thousands to fish tourney, drop shot thang.

BTW, your job sucks.. wheres your site?

Heres mine tindog

IRONWORKER,,,,,,,,Priceless
    Last edited by trail blazer; 02-26-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Not worth my time trying to help a newby

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Heres mine tindog

IRONWORKER,,,,,,,,Priceless
    Ironworker so tough they fish for Green Carp!..

LOL... real tough guys
    Last edited by cutbait; 02-27-2013 at 09:19 AM.

I don't know,, I googled irondog and ironworker and this came up

Quote Originally Posted by irondog433 View Post
    Aaaahhhhh ok I'm back,37 dude my names Ray I'm a union ironworker nothin soft at work or on the water if you say anything about my trade come to my job site and say it,now back to fishing lmb I've talked to people that know you and quite frankly we have very different styles of fishing,and I think your styles a little soft dude,I like to turn the handle 95 percent of the time or do what it takes to catch fish I'm not as multidimensional trolling my A-rig lets me be,I don't fish bait ,only for sharks my circle of friends would shun me for life I did that.Oh ya workin off an iPhone can't do the pics fn pisses me off.you couldn't hang with me dude or my homies.you guys have never won a tourney or placed for a check so that says so much there,I know all that s. t is just luck and fishin soft right c'mon dude .And catching toad stripers is easy cast twitch wind reel whatever and then blam toad.why do I need 400 pics of 12 to 15 lb stripes why got enough though.over and out for good but I will send some pics someday.Wingnut that dude can fish and his homies much respect for those guy handling the surf .
    Your right i never fished a tourney. Mainly because its not fun competing for overgrown bluegill. Those lmb tourneys are almost as bad as trout derbies smh. If catching toad stripers is so easy, go to the mid right now and catch your limit on em. Its easy right, hit the duct and catch you a "toad". haha don't hate on striper fishing because its too hard for you lol. as for lmb i catch them every now and again.....when i'm fishing stocked trout with my little nephew. hahaha, and even then they get thrown back with the small trout.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    union hu,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im a ironworker,,lol,,,,,,,,,,A RIG???Who trolls a A RIG your a pup,,,,,,,,,,no doubt now!you know nothing abought c,bait or stripers.

GREEN CARP NEWBY!,,At best
    Well let's fish a tourney and see whose a pup u-rig a-rig who gives a f. K we could go for a year at this s. t you and your bud slap ur money down.are you a 150 hand or your just talking s. t . Anyways got a box of plaques may not win but I'll beat you guys fishin soft and pup style

Ok heres the deal Irondawg...

You're certainly a tougher, more experienced, accomplished, vastly superior angler than TB and I could ever be. Dream of actually...

We have nothin to prove to you or your homies who also are all of the above.

May I suggest you take a deep breath, relax and realize all of which I said is true. YOU are the ALPHA DOG!

You win! TB and I don't have to prove to ourselves we are better than you are, we concede...

If it would please you, we could make a plaque or something signifying your LMB dominance over two mere baitnwait, lake raking striper heads for your "box"...

yup,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You win ,,,,,,,,,,,,i concede

BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUT!

Wow CB you were right thats some funny ****. Those tourney guys really are full of themselves. The fact that lmbs are even called a game fish is a joke. A fifteen pounder would get drug all over the lake backward if you tied it to a five pound striper. Use 60lb braid to catch a fish that has the worst fighting abilities of almost any fish in fresh water. I am pretty sure that I could whip any lmb on earth with 6lb test. And hard to catch they will hit almost anything. I even heard that trailblazer can catch them with a 6"dildo. hahaha

Kiddie pole & a chunk of sardine.lol

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast