Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did they have a trout plant at Pyramid this week?

The info shut down from Pyramid is the direct result of the crying over numbers..

Now your unhappy with your plants and because your cryin about it with others my lake has a gag order.

So yeah you are directly responsible for this..

So you say your not a stocking chaser, and I believe you.. why exactly are you so worried about the striper candy bars anyway?

Just to feed silverwoods Apex predators for your trophy hunting?

I was there on Thursday and the sign posted said that it was stocked on the 19th. The amount was obviously not disclosed. Tried all sorts of things for stripers with nothing to show for it. Even trout like swim bait.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I know a couple of the jerkwads you speak of, I feel very lucky to call them friends. I'm a little shocked that you and Cutbait seem to take the side of the DFW on this one. I can tell you that there is little need to know what day the trout plants are going to occur but most of us would like to know if the trout plants occurred (after the fact) and also the poundage and the reason for that is we do not trust the numbers or some of the decision making that is occurring at the management level of the DFW. If there was transaprency and the numbers were published after the fact there would be no outcry for information. That is the reason why both AB7 has passed and SB1148 hopefully will be (although some don't agree with 1148 altogether). I believe it also calls for verification of stocking totals because the numbers that were required under AB7 have not been met.

There is some missplaced assumptions about why some of us are concerned with the stocking program. I can guarantee you that I could give a rats backside if I know what day a trout plant is going to occur, I'm there most everyday so it's kind of hard not to be aware of it within a day or 2 of the event and being that I'm actually a bit of a loner I will not be hanging out at the stocking locations for the most part, you can find me just about anywhere on the lake at any given time, I like to move around.

It's funny that a few individuals that care about the health of not just one lake (DVL) and make those concerns known are now being labeled "dickwads and jerkweeds" sorry that's "jerkwads and dickweeds" oops.
    I don't know seal, though i do applaud you guys for wanting answers, forcing the issue i do believe is reason for why everyone is tightlipped now on the stockings. Of course i will refrain from calling you a "jerkwad or dickweed"(because thats just plain unnecessary). Either way it doesn't affect me because I don't chase trout at the mid, nor do i rely on there stocking to chase stripers. Does it help when i know there stocked, heck yea, but I've been fishing this place my whole life and though i don't know it as well as Troutonly or Cutbait. i do know it well enough to where stocker trout info is of LITTLE concern to me. Notice I said little concern as opposed to no concern

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    The info shut down from Pyramid is the direct result of the crying over numbers..

Now your unhappy with your plants and because your cryin about it with others my lake has a gag order.

So yeah you are directly responsible for this..

So you say your not a stocking chaser, and I believe you.. why exactly are you so worried about the striper candy bars anyway?

Just to feed silverwoods Apex predators for your trophy hunting?
    If I may, cutbait you don't seem to be too big of a fan of stocked trout anyway. So why do you seem to take personally the results of peoples "whining" about stocked trout, to the point where you call them "dickweeds" This is not a shot at you or anything, im just curious.

Trout, lmao

SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,I new nothing of this drama till now,,,,,,,,,so i did some checking and here,s what i think ,,<if anybody cares>lol

The lake staff cant give stocking info here on fnn anymore,,,,,,,,The reason why has already been mention,d on this thread,,,

THIS IS STUPID!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Totally with you cutbait!,,,,,,,,,,Freekin crybabys always wreck it for those who thought it was great that the NEW LAKE STAFF was so proactive here on fnn with as much curent info as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,

now,,,,THEY CANT!,,,,,,,,,,,Anybody can give any so call,d legitimate reason for this and i say its just JARGON!

As far as im concern,d evrybody that is responcible for this is off there freekin rocker!

jmo

trail blazer

i dont get all the drama that comes with hatchery raised trout, not just at this lake. does this mean that most of fnn fisherman pack it up in the summer because if the truck dont bring fish they cant catch fish in a lake.

i love the summer time drama, BOILS
    Last edited by dk4885; 02-23-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    i dont get all the drama that comes with hatchery raised trout, not just at this lake. does this mean that most of fnn fisherman pack it up in the summer becouse if the truck dont bring fish they cant catch fish in a lake.

i love the summer time drama, BOILS

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least the dfg dont get in our buisness when it comes to BOILS,,,,,Yes there are TONS a whinners with advice and sugestions for the masses,,,,,,,,,,,but thats to be expected lol

some things never change.

TRAIL BLAZER

Good bye and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    castaic and the mid get different trout,castaic gets the super dink striper chum models and the mid gets a nicer grade ,the dwr gets the mid there fish,the jerkwads ruined the deal yet again,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I got your jerkwad hanging you no skill having troller

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast