Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black market Ammo

Thats right brass is no problem. However Primers are very very hjard to find and if yiou do break out the bank. Powder for some calibers is get pricy to buy also.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Great times for ammo sales. Guys can double the price and people will pay.
    DR
    Not me. I had my wife go to turners yesterday a pick me up 10 boxes of .223, just after they got them in that morning.

You guys are all late... I stocked up last year at $17.00 per box of 50 Fioccihi 223. As well as American Eagle 223 and some 5.56 I am a happy camper

WWO

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    You guys are all late... I stocked up last year at $17.00 per box of 50 Fioccihi 223. As well as American Eagle 223 and some 5.56 I am a happy camper

WWO
    I have a lot of .223 ammo already I just want to get more. I don't shoot my .223 that much. The last time I took my gun out was about 4 years and I have had the gun for about 8 years now. So my gun is basically brand new only about 40 rounds fired out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I have a lot of .223 ammo already I just want to get more. I don't shoot my .223 that much. The last time I took my gun out was about 4 years and I have had the gun for about 8 years now. So my gun is basically brand new only about 40 rounds fired out of it.
    Got to get out and put some scratches on it.

Pre Ban? Or?

With gun prices going through the roof I could make a nice profit about now on selling a few, but of course I won't.

I went into Bass Pro Shop in Rancho C last Sat. The parking lot was packed almost like it was Christmas. The wife and I walked around the lower level for sometime before I realized how UNCROWDED it was. We went upstairs and of course the gun and ammo section was packed 10 DEEP. The ammo shelves were void of stock except for the unusual calibers, so of course I got a box of ammo for my lever action, a 35 Remington.

WWO
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 02-22-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Got to get out and put some scratches on it.

Pre Ban? Or?

With gun prices going through the roof I could make a nice profit about now on selling a few, but of course I won't.

I went into Bass Pro Shop in Rancho C last Sat. The parking lot was packed almost like it was Christmas. The wife and I walked around the lower level for sometime before I realized how UNCROWDED it was. We went upstairs and of course the gun and ammo section was packed 10 DEEP. The ammo shelves were void of stock except for the unusual calibers, so of course I got a box of ammo for my lever action, a 35 Remington.

WWO
    Alright so Im helping my friend and his new wife move into there house, and you'll never guess what we found in a compartment in the floor. We found a 30/30! Didn't see any rounds just the gun, right now were searching the rest of the house for any other "hidden objects". But so far all we found is a quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Alright so Im helping my friend and his new wife move into there house, and you'll never guess what we found in a compartment in the floor. We found a 30/30! Didn't see any rounds just the gun, right now were searching the rest of the house for any other "hidden objects". But so far all we found is a quarter.
    Nice. You better hope it does not have any human kills on it.

My kid works at Second Amendment firearms here in bako they are getting 799.00 a thousand now and can't keep it in stock. Every time obummer talks they have a record day.lol

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Every time I get involved in some sort of remodel I dream of finding something interesting. That's way cool. I bet you find more items.

I remodeled a home in Rancho Santa Fe the same year the Super Bowl was played in San Diego. I placed a Super Bowl commemorative Beer can in a wall for someone to find in the future. Empty of course....
    WWO

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Nice. You better hope it does not have any human kills on it.
    I really hope it doesn't, but my friend told me when they met the guy they were buying the house from, they said he was sort of strange. He had been in the military at some point in his life, so my friend assumes he was like a seal or something. When they saw the house the first time the dude had a freakin armory in his closet, My friend told me the guy looked like he was gonna assasinate obama or something LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast