Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hudd 68 Special

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    I sure do

Douche Defender
    Bhud b

Call me for all your douche defending needs.. Specialize in know it all douche, Doucheshadows, Prickacrits and Just all around People that need to mind there own business.. I have a special running right now give me call!!
    *** I've got just one question for you: Are you mad bro?

PS... thanks for trying to screw us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Well now, you opened yourself up.

Threadlock eminent.

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    *** I've got just one question for you: Are you mad bro?
    come on g be orginal!! sad you can be creative just have to use others things to attempt to be funny...

Your welcome Bud have a great weekend..Hoping my screwing didnt hurt your little fragile self :)

come on g be orginal!! sad you can be creative just have to use others things to attempt to be funny...

Your welcome Bud have a great weekend..Hoping my screwing didnt hurt your little fragile self :)
    *** I'd just pick up a hat like yours if I wanted laughs

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    *** I'd just pick up a hat like yours if I wanted laughs
    That might be your only option to get laughs bahahahahahahaha

Yea I prefer to be warned before I get screwed, that's all we're trying to do warn the FNN community before you do um dry!

Well, that and if I actually showed off 1.25 pound largemouth, while wearing said hat. it matches your shirt well.

gotta love when a member says easy dont need to be d!ck but then in the same post is a d!ck Himself hahahaha classic.. and Hey D!ck those arent done yet come at me when the bidding is over and done with hahahahahah you should run with kaneo as his VP..

Hey everyone there is 4 deps slide swimmer butch browns on ebay right now for $17.00 so they must be worth that right ( the people selling them at 200 are ripping us off they are $17 on ebay right now) even though the auction has 8 days left..your such a moron bro i feel bad for you

How many times do i have to say it i did not get my baits from hudd i got them from a private party. i am not screwing anyone just trying to get my money back .. and even if i did get them from hudd a member mention he is still waiting for his baits from hudds last sale and if thats the case how would i have mine and pictures??? and oh gee whiz my 68 is 8 bucks more then thru hudd i am screwing the world big time!!!!

Practice what you preach Prick.

Actually there are zero slide swimmers at that price. So keep lying just like you are probably lying about buying them second hand. They were such a deal at 35.00 each you bought a dozen of them? Yeah Right.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...at=0&_from=R40

just don't be mad gogurt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast