Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hudd 68 Special

ken has had at least 4 runs of the 68's in the last 6 months... and he just had a run of the 8" weedless too... he makes them much more than people think.. and how do you lose your swimbaits ? you fishing them on lite line ? i have NEVER lost a hudd or any other swimbait... and you got ripped for $30 ea and shipping... maybe you should get on board and buy them straight from huddleston... then you can really make a profit on the hudds !! and i will post on any post i want... i find them all over the place for $25 tyd... that is a fair price !!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneo View Post
    ken has had at least 4 runs of the 68's in the last 6 months... and he just had a run of the 8" weedless too... he makes them much more than people think.. and how do you lose your swimbaits ? you fishing them on lite line ? i have NEVER lost a hudd or any other swimbait... and you got ripped for $30 ea and shipping... maybe you should get on board and buy them straight from huddleston... then you can really make a profit on the hudds !! and i will post on any post i want... i find them all over the place for $25 tyd... that is a fair price !!
    this is the problem with..NO RESPECT AT ALL..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??i tell you who you are your just a punk whose opinoin dont mean jack so get over yourself and keep your comments off my add unless you want to buy a bait if not please leave my post alone.. Sorry not evenone is a pro like you and loses a swimbait every so often..maybe you should teach a clinic like a day with punk i mean pro..

If i ask for your opinoin great otherwise mind your own business.. i aint after profit im after getting what i paid for them back.

Why do people care what people sell and buy products at if they have no intention to buy or sell them i just do not get it..
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-22-2013 at 11:29 AM.

I was not going to reply, but Kaneo seems to know everything. In the last six months, Ken has had 2 sales on the 68 special and one for the 8 inch weedless. People are paying 40 for a 68 special on Swimbait forums and you get on this guys case for selling for 30?

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfisherman View Post
    I was not going to reply, but Kaneo seems to know everything. In the last six months, Ken has had 2 sales on the 68 special and one for the 8 inch weedless. People are paying 40 for a 68 special on Swimbait forums and you get on this guys case for selling for 30?
    He is a typically know it all..we all know a person like him and chances are you dont like um and dont want to hear there b.s. becuase they are wrong 98 % time like now or they are just plain annoying... I see posts everyday of baits that have huge mark up (3:16,Baitsmith) but i have never left a comment becuase it is not my business and i have no business commenting becuase i am nt going to buy the bait..

My question is where can you even find hudd 68 specials right now?? ebay 40 bucks a pop! so i give people the chance to save ten bucks per bait..

Kaneo For Presidnet!!! His vast knowledge would save our country..Vote Kaneo

Good luck with your sale. I'm still waiting for the ones I ordered in the last sale. Plus, if you were to order just one from Huddleston, its 7.50 for shipping. So total would be 27.50 if you only order 1.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    this is the problem with..NO RESPECT AT ALL..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??i tell you who you are your just a punk whose opinoin dont mean jack so get over yourself and keep your comments off my add unless you want to buy a bait if not please leave my post alone.. Sorry not evenone is a pro like you and loses a swimbait every so often..maybe you should teach a clinic like a day with punk i mean pro..

If i ask for your opinoin great otherwise mind your own business.. i aint after profit im after getting what i paid for them back.

Why do people care what people sell and buy products at if they have no intention to buy or sell them i just do not get it..
    Easy guy no need to be a d!ck while gouging the members on this board. People might be tired of D-bags like you that snatch up as many baits as they can on a release just to try to screw people a couple weeks later. By the way there are 11 hudd 68 baits on Ebay right now that are under $10.00 so you aren't doing anyone a favor. Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    He is a typically know it all..we all know a person like him and chances are you dont like um and dont want to hear there b.s. becuase they are wrong 98 % time like now or they are just plain annoying... I see posts everyday of baits that have huge mark up (3:16,Baitsmith) but i have never left a comment becuase it is not my business and i have no business commenting becuase i am nt going to buy the bait..

My question is where can you even find hudd 68 specials right now?? ebay 40 bucks a pop! so i give people the chance to save ten bucks per bait..

Kaneo For Presidnet!!! His vast knowledge would save our country..Vote Kaneo

GG, do you have a card?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    Easy guy no need to be a d!ck while gouging the members on this board. People might be tired of D-bags like you that snatch up as many baits as they can on a release just to try to screw people a couple weeks later. By the way there are 11 hudd 68 baits on Ebay right now that are under $10.00 so you aren't doing anyone a favor. Prick.
    gotta love when a member says easy dont need to be d!ck but then in the same post is a d!ck Himself hahahaha classic.. and Hey D!ck those arent done yet come at me when the bidding is over and done with hahahahahah you should run with kaneo as his VP..

Hey everyone there is 4 deps slide swimmer butch browns on ebay right now for $17.00 so they must be worth that right ( the people selling them at 200 are ripping us off they are $17 on ebay right now) even though the auction has 8 days left..your such a moron bro i feel bad for you

How many times do i have to say it i did not get my baits from hudd i got them from a private party. i am not screwing anyone just trying to get my money back .. and even if i did get them from hudd a member mention he is still waiting for his baits from hudds last sale and if thats the case how would i have mine and pictures??? and oh gee whiz my 68 is 8 bucks more then thru hudd i am screwing the world big time!!!!

Practice what you preach Prick.
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-22-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    GG, do you have a card?
    I sure do

Douche Defender
    Bhud b

Call me for all your douche defending needs.. Specialize in know it all douche, Doucheshadows, Prickacrits and Just all around People that need to mind there own business.. I have a special running right now give me call!!
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-22-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: For lady Quagga

Well now, you opened yourself up.

Threadlock eminent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast