Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hudd 68 Special

By the way anyone trying to sell a slide swimmer for 200.00 or more I put in the same class as a person that sells 35.00 hudd 68's. Just a bait buying booger that is trying to screw over other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    Well, that and if I actually showed off 1.25 pound largemouth, while wearing said hat. it matches your shirt well.
    you should think about getting off this forum every once and awhile to learn to spell. while wearing said hat. Your right i should just get a lame hat and turn it backwards and claim some 5 pound fish with my bitchn strike king glasses on.. my style is all wrong i nneed your help so i dont get hassled by the fashion police agian on a fishing forum... your so stylish i need your help!!!

Keep it coming boys your making work fun
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-22-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    By the way anyone trying to sell a slide swimmer for 200.00 or more I put in the same class as a person that sells 35.00 hudd 68's. Just a bait buying booger that is trying to screw over other guys.
    Go gurt really that is what you got?? how bout gogay or something come on man!! you really need my hat you aint gonna get a laughs otherwise..
    its called supply and demand you ever get gas bro???
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-22-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Don't worry, I'll call the fashion police on you. You need help, not only with your style but your attitude Mr. Belushi.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    Go gurt really that is what you got?? how bout gogay or something come on man!! you really need my hat you aint gonna get a laughs otherwise..
    its called supply and demand you ever get gas bro???
    I'm not your bro... bro

ill be mad once your actually make me! seems i have nothing to worry about with your lame comebacks and terriable spelling!! nolaughs4bass

ill be mad once your actually make me! seems i have nothing to worry about with your lame comebacks and terriable spelling!! nolaughs4bass
    I'm not lame YOUR lame. Haha get it YOUR!

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    I'm not lame YOUR lame. Haha get it YOUR!
    dude YOUR Hilirous get it YOUR! bahahaha i feel bad for you at this point bud im sorry for being so mean your to funny like rosie o'dennell funny come to think of your two would be a great day time talk show..she could make horrible jokes and you do the Fashion bits with horrible jokes kinda like hers..

hey,,,, you mad bro bahahahahahahahaha

dude YOUR Hilirous get it YOUR! bahahaha i feel bad for you at this point bud im sorry for being so mean your to funny like rosie o'dennell funny come to think of your two would be a great day time talk show..she could make horrible jokes and you do the Fashion bits with horrible jokes kinda like hers..

hey,,,, you mad bro bahahahahahahahaha
    GoGurt, I'm feeling the love between us. Can I borrow YOU'RE rainbow flag to fly in honor of our new-found friendship?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234