Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hudd 68 Special

Default Hudd 68 Special

Hey all
    hudd 68 specials
    1 rof 12 Rainbow
    2 rof 5 Rainbows
    1 rof 12 Green back Shad
    1 rof 5 Black back shad
    1 rof 5 brown back hitch

6 inch juvenille hudd deluxe with gil mods..

pm me with offers..

i also have
    Sufix 832 20 lb Braid
    Seaguar AbrazX 4 lb Fluro
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-20-2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: just for you lady quagga :)

Post edited.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-20-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Bump for a legit seller, yes I know they're 19.99 MSRP but they're alsoo never in stock.

*shakkaaa*

thanks chris good meeting you my man..gotta get on the water soon!! did you toss that silent killer yet??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hudd.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	39248

two rof 5 bows
    one rof 12 bow
    one rof 12 green back
    i will post picture of Hitch, brown back tonight

Also willing to trade any color for a 68 albino..

Quote Originally Posted by FKNChristopH View Post
    Bump for a legit seller, yes I know they're 19.99 MSRP but they're alsoo never in stock.

*shakkaaa*
    you can get them any time they go on sale ! get on early enough you can buy as many colors and rof you want for $19.95... not rocket science here... just need to know how to get them and when ! i would never pay more than $25 tyd for one... but im all stocked up !! same with the 8" hudds and the weedless hudds... when ken decides to make a run of baits, they go up on the website for the subscribers... simple.. no need to buy them for $30 or $40 on e-bay... pay the real price !! be smart.. and i think darkshadow has contributed to this site a lot, and is a good man... he probably has more fishing knowledge, and has been fishing longer than you have been alive, so i would not bag on him... he is just pointing out a good info to help people from getting gouged on the hudds.. good luck on your sale !
    Last edited by kaneo; 02-21-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneo View Post
    you can get them any time they go on sale ! get on early enough you can buy as many colors and rof you want for $19.95... not rocket science here... just need to know how to get them and when ! i would never pay more than $25 tyd for one... but im all stocked up !! same with the 8" hudds and the weedless hudds... when ken decides to make a run of baits, they go up on the website for the subscribers... simple.. no need to buy them for $30 or $40 on e-bay... pay the real price !! be smart.. and i think darkshadow has contributed to this site a lot, and is a good man... he probably has more fishing knowledge, and has been fishing longer than you have been alive, so i would not bag on him... he is just pointing out a good info to help people from getting gouged on the hudds.. good luck on your sale !
    True, but sometimes u end up losing the last of a certain bait, and u don't want to wait for the next sale, or maybe u just don't want to wait. Either way, obviously some people don't mind paying higher sometimes. As far a DS, I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he certainly needs to chill out . He should have PM'd the OP of this thread or PM'd the others if he wasn't wanting to stir things up.

-b

In this free selling society, supply an demand dictate the price. The general fishing community benefits buying even at a high price because they are willing to pay.

Second part on my support is
    Price flexibility. Think about buying a 20 ounce bottle of coke a a gas station. Those are 1.50 each. You can easily buy a 64 ounce 2 liter at a grocery store for $1. The person paying more is doing it out of convenience.

Anyone selling Huddleston limited edition items is fulfilling a niche market of people who are willing to pay to have a bait ASAP.

Look my problem is an add is ment for add purposes not people opinions.. you got any opinoin start a thread dont put it on my add...and yeah your right hudd puts them on sale every blue moon well that blue passed and who knows when it will be back. I didnt get my 68's from hudd i got them in bulk from a private seller!i bought in bulk so i would not have to pay 40 per bait.. I am selling the ones i dont want at the price i paid. SO KEEP OPINIONS AND ASSUMPTIONS OFF MY ADD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I PAID OR WHERE I GOT MY BAITS DONT ACT LIKE YOU DO.

I dont care how long he has been on this forum that is not an excuse to blow up my add he could of pm'd me or better yet met up with me and handled this face to face i would love to have a talk like men. but he would rather handle it like teenage girl over social media..

Well said Babykiller and Bman your the man.

I paid $30 + shipping for each bait. im asking $35 for one or $60 for two..
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 02-22-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast