Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sliverwood 2-18 Ice Jig Dinks

Great videos indeed! If my memory serves me correct, were you the one having a hard time with Photobucket? if so, how the @#$$ can you not do that, but edit Frikken awesome vids?

Are you using a gopro and I want to know what editing program you have been using cuz you have been doing an amazing job on the vids?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesocean View Post
    Great videos indeed! If my memory serves me correct, were you the one having a hard time with Photobucket? if so, how the @#$$ can you not do that, but edit Frikken awesome vids?

Are you using a gopro and I want to know what editing program you have been using cuz you have been doing an amazing job on the vids?
    I never had Photobucket, all my stuff comes from you tube. I do have the GoPro but most of my video's are shot on Sony HD wide angle camera's. Two camera's that are linked together by a remote PC that run the whole time I'm on the boat. One camera shoots the front and one camera shoots the back. There is also a Sony HD handheld camera. The hand held camera give you a more intimate shot but you never miss a hook up with the stationary camera's. I use the Sony HD Video editing program. It's not really friendly but when you learn it it will pay off.
    Thank you for the prop's on my video's, Make's an old man feel good !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123