Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sliverwood 2-18 Ice Jig Dinks

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Thank you trail blazer ! I have seen Bako Boys video's, you and cut bait would fit right in with The Reel Brothers. Yes the boat in the video is a 22' CC Custom Grizzly, big bother to your's
    Niceeeee

Im a gulf coast transplant<CORPUS TX,,,,,,,,Your boat would rock the reds and spec trout ,,,,,,only thing that kept me from getting that one was $,,lol

WE,l see ya out there some day im sure,,,,,,,thanks again for the great vids

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by a321eric View Post
    Nice report!!! Whats the water temp out there by the way?
    The water was 48% all day

Yo hardcor! i loved your saltwater videos this past summer. The action on your boat was enough to make me go on a 2 day trip XD couldn't let you have all the fish :P

Quote Originally Posted by t3rry View Post
    Yo hardcor! i loved your saltwater videos this past summer. The action on your boat was enough to make me go on a 2 day trip XD couldn't let you have all the fish :P
    Thank you t3rry, That is cool to let me know that. What date was your two day and how did you do.

WHERES THEM BIG ONES CORY ,I THINK I NEED TO JUMP ON THAT BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Baddass post..

Tb and I like the vid where your dumass brother kept thinking it was snagged on bottom and you wouls yell at him everytime. "Were in a hundred and fifty feet of water?".....

Then he reels the fish in.. and the credits at the end.

Funny stuff..

We need to meet at castaic sometime with Bobarino

The water was 48% all day
    Dang thats crazy...didn't think it was that cold out there. Then again it is a higher elevation lake.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Baddass post..

Tb and I like the vid where your dumass brother kept thinking it was snagged on bottom and you wouls yell at him everytime. "Were in a hundred and fifty feet of water?".....

Then he reels the fish in.. and the credits at the end.

Funny stuff..

We need to meet at castaic sometime with Bobarino
    I had a good year at Castaic in 2012. I netted Shad four times and had off the chart days fishing four pound line. I would love to meet the Bako Boys.

And about the Brother thing, It's the same thing every time we fish salt or fresh, He has to torment me. Here is a short video of the real torment !

Last edited by Hardcor; 02-22-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    WHERES THEM BIG ONES CORY ,I THINK I NEED TO JUMP ON THAT BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Any day, any time ! My boat needs your Mojo ! I will offer one day fishing my boat slaying Stripers at Sliverwood for one day on my boat fishing Bonefish in San Diego Bay. All on me. My food,gas and boat and your Mojo ! I know you like the light line stuff .

Remember I am your student
    Last edited by Hardcor; 02-22-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Any day, any time ! My boat needs your Mojo ! I will offer one day fishing my boat slaying Stripers at Sliverwood for one day on my boat fishing Bonefish in San Diego Bay. All on me. My food,gas and boat and your Mojo ! I know you like the light line stuff .
    Bob loves to bone fish!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast