Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tubing LAB

Default Tubing LAB

Today at 6:30 this morning I hopped in my tube and went fishing for a day in the bay with one of my friends. In the morning conditions were a little windy with a very over cast sky. So I was crawling darker baits on the bottom by the eel grass and only mackeral wanted to bite. So we made the plan at around 9am to fish docks for the rest of the daysince nothing was bitting. So we kicked up to one of my spots in the shallows and it was loaded with corbina. Since I was not ready to fish corbina I hooked one fish and farm it.But I continued on fishing and I hooked an octopus. This day was just getting worse and worse. We continued to fish till 12 and did not even get a bite. But finally my friend hooked a fish. This fish was his first fish of the year, broke his 6 month streak of not catching a fish, and his first sand bass. This fish really picked things up. Three more casts later BOOOOOOMM !!! My 3in Pearl Swimbait got slammed, I knew exactly what this fish was, and I reeled in a nice little spotty which just turned my day around. We continued to fish and farmed three more fish but overall this day was a great day to be on the water fishing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spootytyy.jpg 
Views:	552 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	39212   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mitchfish.jpg 
Views:	527 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	39211  

Thumbs up

Nice job on the catch, I'm sure we will be seeing plenty of great reports from you this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Nice job on the catch, I'm sure we will be seeing plenty of great reports from you this year.
    O yes certainly plenty more to come.

Good to get out anyways.
    Mitch got the skunk off, now he'll go more.
    DR

It's nice to see a spottie report. That place can put out some quality bass. You can never go wrong fishing the docks. Hope to see more reports from you soon.

Way to go Kid! Someone needs to sponsor you ASAP!

Right on kid, Way to scrape up a few up, Thank god springs around the corner, ttya soon bro take care

Nice kid. Those darn sandies are being really up tight in the bay this time of year

Way to pull it out in the bottom of the 9th Kid! Sometimes all it takes is that one bite to make a trip.

Thanks for sharing....
    Don

Way to avoid the skunk on the home turf!
    Thanks for the report

-Daniel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast