Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 2/16 3 hrs. in the sand

Default 2/16 3 hrs. in the sand

Well this time it was Marissa and I. We were on our way to Bolsa but we didn’t make it.( Probably should have)
    We stopped short of there and once we got to the water I decided to stick to one rod and get her on some fish.
    It was about an hour after high tide and water was pretty chilly but a very nice sunny day.
    Not any structure here but oh well, started with 2” bloody crack for nothing. Switched to perch grub and she had one on but it came off.
    I thought the hook was too small for the grub so I switched it back to crack but this time 6” camo. After just a few minutes she brought in a dink.
    We kept at it for about an hour more and called it a day after collecting
    some shells. Keep at it guys...

Marissa is going to remember all of these special times that you have spent with her Manuel.
    Ya know......there's nothing quite like spending quality time with family and friends!

Congrat's Marissa on landing your skunk buster during these tough times! WTG!!

Thanx Manuel for the fish report and for sharing your special time with all of us!

SP Dan <"))><

yeah the skunk really trys to have his way this time of year..way to get out there

Send me a PM the next time you want to out to the surf Manuel. It's been a while since I've headed out but I think it would be fun. Especially since we live so close in vicinity of each other.

Marissa is honing her skills... getting ready for the next Hunting Giants event right Manny?
    Can you believe it, we've started planning for HG5 already. How time flies...
    Keep up the good work out there!

Passing on the torch is probably the best thing about fishing! Great job out there!

BTW - some of my best fish came out of areas with very little to no structure. Go figure.

Nothing wrong with sharing some time in the sand with your kids. Like Arthur said, just tuning up for HG!

Thanks for sharing...
    Don

Thanks for reading and the kind words. And yes shes getting ready for HG5. I didnt think you were gonna out do yourself but I was wrong, planning already? WOW
    I will keep you posted Snags.

You were with your love and you got some action...
    Hopefully I will hit the beach with my love, Sheila, this afternoon.
    Have a great weekend,
    Robert
    <><