Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2013 Thread Brought to You by Guggenheim Capital

DODGERS CAN HAVE URIBE, he got me 1 ring thats all we need

One down, two to go. Let's Go Dodgers

S hit... I went to the kitchen to refill my drink. Did I miss the part where McCann charged out of the dugout and tried to shout down the Dodgers' celebration?

And whats up with Don Buntingly?
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 10-07-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    S hit... I went to the kitchen to refill my drink. Did I miss the part where McCann charged out of the dugout and tried to shout down the Dodgers' celebration?

And whats up with Don Buntingly?
    McCann said "respect the game"....

And stay out ta tha pool.

Biggest crybaby in the game? Him or Burnett?

Quote Originally Posted by shift21 View Post
    DODGERS CAN HAVE URIBE, he got me 1 ring thats all we need
    That's the spirit! Hopefully the Giant's general management has the same attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    McCann said "respect the game"....
    Respect the game? I'd start respecting it by not worrying what my opponent is doing, and NOT going 0 for 13, with 6 Ks in the NLDS. Start with the small stuff, McCann't. Your team hit one homer, and struck out 42 times in the 4 game series. Play the game the right way? How about making contact with that round white object coming at you with that wooden stick in your hand. That's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Biggest crybaby in the game? Him or Burnett?
    Oooh, tough to call. They're both douche nozzles in their own douchey way.

Few notes. I finally watched the replay of the game after getting home from Chavez after the Ketel Monster had attacked me.

1. Anybody read lips and see Kimbrel completely PISSED in the bullpen after the Uribe homerun, practically screaming at his bull pen catcher. I caught the beginning of his rant, and it went something to the effect of, "No, I'm ƒuçkin' pissed because he told me that I was supposed to be....," and the camera cut away. Kimbrel was probably alluding to Freddie Gonzales. I wonder if Gonzalez told Kimbrel he'd use him for 6 outs if need be, but second guessed himself, wondering what would happen if they needed him in a Game 5 situation? Dunno, but you don't lose a game with Kimbrel with his hands on his hips in the bullpen. Yes ben0606, you had a great bullpen. Too bad it didn't get used.

2. Koufax hugging Kershaw while the champagne was flying? I'm so glad the NEW Dodgers let him back into the organization, and Sandy's accepted it with open arms.

Christ, how on earth did I not shoot myself with the previous ownership running the ship into the rocks?!

3. I finally got a chance to hear Vin's call on Uribe's homerun. The greatest part? When Vin takes a shot at Don Buntingly: "Isn't it amazing what someone will do when he can't bunt!!"

4. If I couldn't say it enough:

5. You hear about the Chipper Jones snub? "Atlanta Braves legend Chipper Jones threw out the first pitch of Game 1 in the team's series against the Dodgers. However, instead of a player being behind the plate like normal, the Braves' mascot caught the pitch. The reason the mascot caught Jones was due to his predictions for the series, reports the New York Post. No Braves player volunteered to catch the first pitch after Jones told the team's flagship radio station he thought the Dodgers would win."

6. And one more time:

Last edited by DarkShadow; 10-08-2013 at 09:52 AM.

What'd McCann and Burnett do?

Fire Mattingly. We're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    What'd McCann and Burnett do?

Fire Mattingly. We're screwed.
    McCann:

http://deadspin.com/atlanta-milwauke...ths-1399732291

http://deadspin.com/jose-fernandez-h...enc-1297489041

The best thing would've been if Uribe watched it for half a second longer, because I believe that's the maximum time that the Braves say you're "allowed" to. Then the sea of Blue doing the tomahawk chant and chop.

I DVR'ed the Postgame show, and I love the opening cheap shot at Arizona and their pool. It's so awesome that everyone except the DBacks thought they were full of shiite.

Can't spell Classless without LA.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    McCann:

http://deadspin.com/atlanta-milwauke...ths-1399732291

http://deadspin.com/jose-fernandez-h...enc-1297489041

The best thing would've been if Uribe watched it for half a second longer, because I believe that's the maximum time that the Braves say you're "allowed" to. Then the sea of Blue doing the tomahawk chant and chop.

I DVR'ed the Postgame show, and I love the opening cheap shot at Arizona and their pool. It's so awesome that everyone except the DBacks thought they were full of shiite.

Can't spell Classless without LA.
    and don't forget lapdance you can't spell that without LA either

I don't know what happened to the Braves this year. I'm still going to be faithful and still be a fan but come on the crap that went on. All the beaning of batters, I think was excessive or one hell of an accident.......how many times? Now McCann acting the way he's been acting. Snubbing chipper, wtf. Chipper is a HOF in my eyes.

Ds,

100% agreed, a great bullpen and CLOSER are great only when used. Wtf FREDDIE! Why didn't you use Kimbrel!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Props to the Doyers, my bravos failed miserably. Man I miss bobby cox.

Fire Freddie, trade BJ, get Hudson back, get whatever you can for uggla or if you can't even get a minor leaguer drop his whiffing crap.

Get a real veteran leader to keep the young guys in check. McCann, grow up or take a walk, you're not chipper.

WHAT a great series, lastnight was amazing....

8 MORE WINS!

THINK BLUE

TD

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast