Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2013 Thread Brought to You by Guggenheim Capital

Default LA Dodgers OFFICIAL 2013 Thread Brought to You by Guggenheim Capital

A wise man once said "laughter is the best medicine" an even wiser man said "Actually, medicine is the best medicine. You can chuckle at scurvy all you want, but you'd do better with some vitamin C." I think think that in about three months or so we will know if the Dodgers have applied an effective salve or if they've just been crackin' expensive jokes.

What say you?

I say you chose a lousy title for this season's thread. I would have gone with:

Scully's Last Stand - The Official L.A. Dodgers 2013 Thread

or maybe

Dodgers 2013 - The Bridge Over McCourt's Lots

Can I say the Nationals will win the East without getting laughed at?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I say you chose a lousy title for this season's thread. I would have gone with:

Scully's Last Stand - The Official L.A. Dodgers 2013 Thread

or maybe

Dodgers 2013 - The Bridge Over McCourt's Lots
    or

All You Can Eat Nachos
    and the 2013 Dodgers

How about

We've Become the West Coast Yankees - Without the Success Official LA Dodger 2013 Thread?

or

We've Become the West Coast Yankees - But The Cholos in the Left Field Pavilion Still Won't Recognize It and Will Continue To Yell "Yankees Suck!" When They Visit in Late July and We Get Swept Official LA Dodger 2013 Thread?
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 02-14-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    or

All You Can Eat Nachos
    and the 2013 Dodgers
    Hey! Don't get all racial!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hey! Don't get all racial!
    Political, cultural and social boundaries are meaningless to nachos. It is the food of the people.

They sucked last year and they are goin suck this year, then donny-baseball will get fired,and i'll be there with my hat and jacket on ,hopefully i wont get murdered when im going for dodger-dogs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    They sucked last year and they are goin suck this year, then donny-baseball will get fired,and i'll be there with my hat and jacket on ,hopefully i wont get murdered when im going for dodger-dogs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Oh, I wouldn't worry about getting murdered. You are way too good-looking to be murdered...

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, TO. I think as long as you're no where near Haight-Ashbury during any type of victory celebration, I think you'll be ok!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ebration-dies/

(To be on the safe side, make sure you're not around any celebrating 49er fans either)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4158--nfl.html

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast