Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rounds fires at the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    That's good shooting .Which rifle platform ? I can't judge your age by your picture ? I would of loved a chance to send just one round out of my M1-a1 to him .
    Wow I am awestruck Lady Quagga-mire ! I have NEVER seen anyone excel at being a jack-*** the way you do.
    You make it look so easy .
    I guess it wasn't enough for you to demonstrate your mad skills on one thread .
    Oh-NOOOOOOOOOO ! you just had to follow me here to show us all it wasn't an anomaly.

I have a couple of tips for you .

Tip (#1)

When MEN are discussing Firearms . Instead of strapping on your e-bay bought testicles in an attempt to be one of the boys. YOU MIGHT JUST WANT to go make us some sandwiches !

Tip (#2)

When you think you know more than this MAN about Firearms . STOP THINKING ! IT DOES NOT SUIT YOU .
    You might also learn to read then type exactly what I wrote when conducting your Google search before telling
    me I need to learn about A weapon I own .

The M1a1 rifle IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT the M-1 Garand and IT IS ALSO NOT A WARBABY that is the M-1 Carbine

The M1a1 is a .308 cal rifle (semi-auto) often used as a sniper rifle and is also The Civilian version of the M-14 (Full Auto)

the M-1 Garand is a 30-06 cal rifle

the M-1 Carbine is a .30 cal carbine "Warbaby" is a title of a book about this weapon. No one really calls it that !

I actually own all the above rifles and can use each one proficiently

So Lady Quagga work on your reading comprehension skills . I promise you If I ever fired my rifle at someone you would
    not chuckle . Not unless you enjoy seeing someones head explode .I grew up shooting ground squirrels on my families farm
    from two football fields away I would pop them in the head before they got out of their holes. A human is quite a bit bigger
    eh ?
    Also Rifles don't fire "shots" they fire bullets or rounds . You take shots or hear shots

So before you pop off again and show more of your ignorance go and get my sandwich missy!
    Sweetheart, I don't think you need to educate me on firearms. Trust me (and my Armory) on this one.

You, however, need a refresher on nomenclature. There is no "M1-a1" rifle designator, as you referred to. If there was, I would have had my hand around it at one point or another. And in spite of the wall of text you regurgitated, your initial mistake remains.

The problem with the "M1" designator is that is has been use countless times for various items - firearms, clothing, and tanks, to name a few. Which is why in certain circles when you say "M1-a1" when referring to any rifle, you come across as a novice or an idiot.

Point Quagga

in your court Stalker of Fish

(I don't know about you guys but I got a little tingle in my nether regions when I read Quagga use the word sweetheart, sorry I'm just sick that way)

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    (I don't know about you guys but I got a little tingle in my nether regions when I read Quagga use the word sweetheart, sorry I'm just sick that way)
    hahaha....too funny seal..

Aw sweetie, alas, my love is reserved for another....

I did not start this thread so everyone could start bashing each other about weapons and such, there is however the Springfield rifle designated the M1A which is the civilian version of the M14, of these M1A's there are a few different models of which I am not about to go into detail about as I personally don't know them all.
    With that said everyone, good night.

Point Quagga

in your court Stalker of Fish

HOLLY HOPPING HEMORRHOIDS! I had to fight to keep my beer down . Seal..... don't let a (Hopeful?) Tingle cause you to slide
    into her QUAGGA-MIRE ! it's killed before it'll do it again! If I found myself even wondering what that little spin through hell might be like . I'd sooner wrap my Pecker in Barbwire and slam it in my truck door 2 maybe three times it would feel better
    and I would know I was just with a better lover.

DO NOT REV UP HER CRAZY MOTOR by believing her pathological fairy tales and awarding Little ANNIE OAKLEY IN A HALF SHELL points for LYING

I call The courts attention to the exhibit in evidence marked "A'' found here on page #3 of this thread for the time being I
    shall refer to it as "proof of lies" Where in proof the offensive Mollusk has knowingly committed perjury can be found.
    I will read the defendants posting as he wrote less then 24 hours ago.
    It reads;
    That's good shooting .Which rifle platform ? I can't judge your age by your picture ? I would of loved a chance to send just one round out of my M1-a1 to him .
    Bailiff please show the jury the Defendant did in fact write "one round out of my M1a1" let the record reflect that the Defendant did not write M-1 as the Witness miss Quaggi has stated during her sworn testimony your Honor I move the Quagga should be held in contempt and Sanctions Levied
    So Stipulated.
    Bailiff take her away might be a good time to test your Tazer Batteries

Exibit in evidence Marked "A" as copied from page #3 of this current thread

I truly missed these boards. Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by lady quagga View Post
    aw sweetie, alas, my love is reserved for another....
    oh sweet mother of god nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I read this and a cold chill came over me
    the excessive attention she has been giving me all the following me from thread to thread
    the pretending to know about something i am interested in she called me sweetheart yesterday
    i thought she was just pissed off

seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal ! Go mingle your tingle

skyler,

what do you call various walls of text?

i don't think i've ever run into that type of situation.

awaiting orders,

ds

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast