Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rounds fires at the ladies

HBAR,

There's another thread out there with a bunch of people who are furious about the idea of crazed, yet trained gunmen shooting at innocent victims without a care in the world except their own agenda.

Expect them to flood this thread with their outpouring support for these innocent victims, that in this case, luckily did not get killed, only because their assailants didn't pay enough attention in their marksmen training course.

Of course, if they don't, then they all look like hypocrites....

I don't know how many rounds you guys have put through vehicle glass especially a truck . It's not an easy task. Safety glass
    can deflect a well aimed pistol round all over the place. I believe both ladies were wounded so Somebody sure hit where they aimed!
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 02-15-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You forgot to mention the shotgun shells, most likely loaded with 00 buckshot.

But he killed two officers!
    Well if it was shotgun shells that 9 pallets per round so only 10 which means 5 in each tube, either way they suck at shooting and it should have only taken them 5 rounds for a K5 shot, maybe they need me as their line coach next time on the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Well if it was shotgun shells that 9 pallets per round so only 10 which means 5 in each tube, either way they suck at shooting and it should have only taken them 5 rounds for a K5 shot, maybe they need me as their line coach next time on the range.
    They may very well of loaded the shotgun with slug rounds and often do . Do we know the distance from their firing points to the Truck ? Was it moving towards them or away ? Stationary? Sorry I did not get these details .
    THEY DID HIT THE LADIES.

How can any of you question their abilities? Do you think firing a gun under a perceived threat heart pumping, adrenalin
    flowing is like standing on a firing line at "the range"? Well it's not! Unless you have been there and done that I really do not think it's fair of you to discuss their accuracy . Both Officers have to qualify often and the standards they must meet are high . Many Cops practice hours beyond what is required and in a Range setting can out perform your average hand gun owner.

Frankly I find it ludicrous anyone would critique them in a negative manner . I for one as well as both Officers I am quite sure are most thankful they did not accidentally kill anyone.

With that said I will say they MAY have made judgement errors having not identified the fugitive before firing on the vehicle. Since I am not privy to the incident report I would not try to speculate beyond that.
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 02-15-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hey, if the NFL doesn't test for deer antler spray, then it's fair game.

Considering that someone can join LAPD by having a GED (As Chris Rock said, "Good Enough Diploma"), why on earth would they test their employees for steroids?

A frickin GED? I had a friend who has an IQ his shoe size that got a GED in 5 months.

And to think that some were mocking individuals who were questioning tactics used by LEO on having an "LAUSD education," it seems to me that people shouldn't throw rocks when they live in glass houses, ESPECIALLY when those questioning LEO tactics actually do have college degrees.....

But yes, the reason why LAPD used a 'shoot first and ask questions later," is because Dorner killed a cop and threatened more.

Let's keep focusing on Dorner and all the suffering he caused and not pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

yes we should keep focused on dorner but still does not give cops the right to shoot first and ask later. The troops cant even do that in the middle east. Also cops do not take that stance when dealing with other known murders, so why do they get to take that stance now that they are the target.

What about all the people in there homes that were in danger with that many shots being fired,

I understand that all cops lifes were threatend by this murder and that the cops need to protect them selfs but they also have the responsibilty to not put the publics safty in danger with the actions they take.

Im sure had these ladies been aproached properly not a single shot would have been fired. These cops deserved to be brought up on criminal charges, obviously they dint bother to find out who they were shooting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Lets show em D, rifle expert 3 years in a row twice qualified after a typhoon in Okinawa (high winds still)

That's good shooting .Which rifle platform ? I can't judge your age by your picture ? I would of loved a chance to send just one round out of my M1-a1 to him .

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    That's good shooting .Which rifle platform ? I can't judge your age by your picture ? I would of loved a chance to send just one round out of my M1-a1 to him .
    You might just want to learn the nomenclature before posting. Even if I granted you the benefit of the doubt, the picture of you firing Garand or Warbaby shots at anyone makes me chuckle.

Edit: I can hear Google/Wiki/RedneckWeb sites being frantically searched from here....
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-15-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    M16A2 Marine Corps I'm 43 now

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You might just want to learn the nomenclature before posting. Even if I granted you the benefit of the doubt, the picture of you firing Garand or Warbaby shots at anyone makes me chuckle.

Edit: I can hear Google/Wiki/RedneckWeb sites being frantically searched from here....
    Wow I am awestruck Lady Quagga-mire ! I have NEVER seen anyone excel at being a jack-*** the way you do.
    You make it look so easy .
    I guess it wasn't enough for you to demonstrate your mad skills on one thread .
    Oh-NOOOOOOOOOO ! you just had to follow me here to show us all it wasn't an anomaly.

I have a couple of tips for you .

Tip (#1)

When MEN are discussing Firearms . Instead of strapping on your e-bay bought testicles in an attempt to be one of the boys. YOU MIGHT JUST WANT to go make us some sandwiches !

Tip (#2)

When you think you know more than this MAN about Firearms . STOP THINKING ! IT DOES NOT SUIT YOU .
    You might also learn to read then type exactly what I wrote when conducting your Google search before telling
    me I need to learn about A weapon I own .

The M1a1 rifle IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT the M-1 Garand and IT IS ALSO NOT A WARBABY that is the M-1 Carbine

The M1a1 is a .308 cal rifle (semi-auto) often used as a sniper rifle and is also The Civilian version of the M-14 (Full Auto)

the M-1 Garand is a 30-06 cal rifle

the M-1 Carbine is a .30 cal carbine "Warbaby" is a title of a book about this weapon. No one really calls it that !

I actually own all the above rifles and can use each one proficiently

So Lady Quagga work on your reading comprehension skills . I promise you If I ever fired my rifle at someone you would
    not chuckle . Not unless you enjoy seeing someones head explode .I grew up shooting ground squirrels on my families farm
    from two football fields away I would pop them in the head before they got out of their holes. A human is quite a bit bigger
    eh ?
    Also Rifles don't fire "shots" they fire bullets or rounds . You take shots or hear shots

So before you pop off again and show more of your ignorance go and get my sandwich missy!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast