Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rounds fires at the ladies

Default Rounds fires at the ladies

Channel 4 news says its 102 rounds shot at them, think about 9mm 15 round mags those cops shot at least 6.5 15 round mags each if it was only 2 cops shooting. I by no means hate cops but either they need retraining, a desk job or take their guns and badges away!

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Channel 4 news says its 102 rounds shot at them, think about 9mm 15 round mags those cops shot at least 6.5 15 round mags each if it was only 2 cops shooting.
    You forgot to mention the shotgun shells, most likely loaded with 00 buckshot.

I by no means hate cops but either they need retraining, a desk job or take their guns and badges away!
    But he killed two officers!

Channel 4 news says its 102 rounds shot at them, think about 9mm 15 round mags those cops shot at least 6.5 15 round mags each if it was only 2 cops shooting. I by no means hate cops but either they need retraining, a desk job or take their guns and badges away!
    they should get their badges and guns taken away. They are trigger happy and cant even shot for god sakes!!

I think this sums it up:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paper lady.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	39110

Roid Rage. They do not test cops for steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by DA MANG View Post
    Roid Rage. They do not test cops for steroids.
    Awesome first post, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DA MANG View Post
    They do not test cops for steroids.
    Hey, if the NFL doesn't test for deer antler spray, then it's fair game.

Considering that someone can join LAPD by having a GED (As Chris Rock said, "Good Enough Diploma"), why on earth would they test their employees for steroids?

A frickin GED? I had a friend who has an IQ his shoe size that got a GED in 5 months.

And to think that some were mocking individuals who were questioning tactics used by LEO on having an "LAUSD education," it seems to me that people shouldn't throw rocks when they live in glass houses, ESPECIALLY when those questioning LEO tactics actually do have college degrees.....

But yes, the reason why LAPD used a 'shoot first and ask questions later," is because Dorner killed a cop and threatened more.

Let's keep focusing on Dorner and all the suffering he caused and not pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You forgot to mention the shotgun shells, most likely loaded with 00 buckshot.

When I read this earlier it was on my phone in the sun so I didn't get to read it all, just assuming that 2 cops with beretta 9mm's 102 rounds fired and only 3 hit the target, (sorry not trying to sound mean but to fire upon someone just cus they had the light off on their truck?)

But he killed two officers!
    I understand that and he should be taken out, but with as bright as those light are on the cop cars, which I'm sure they had the truck lit up they could tell how many people were in the vehicle at least?!!!

I understand that and he should be taken out, but with as bright as those light are on the cop cars, which I'm sure they had the truck lit up they could tell how many people were in the vehicle at least?!!!
    Sorry HBAR, I forgot to use my /facetious tag....

ya what

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast