Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crumb-Catchers Invade the Sierras !! (COMPLETE VERSION)

Dude your my vote for Dad Of The Year. Wonderfull report and great looking crop of younguns. Thank you for a real treat of a report. Peace Ron

Thanks Ronira and Bean......... :)

I'd rather be up there anyday compared to a trip to the amusement park or an afternoon at the beach. Its such a good feeling to watch the kids embrace these type of activities. Being in places like this is as close to heaven as we're going to get in this life. Its like a completely different world up here where all your cares are left behind and the fast pace of today's living comes to a screaching hault. The peace and tranquility is intoxicating!

Fisher-of-Men

Default THE SIERRA

GREAT REPORT AND PICS , LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME,,,t/o

Absolutely awesome report. I love that area and the last time I was up there I treked about half as much as you guys did but my lady fell in love with the area. We are going up again for her birthday on 10/10 and then at least one more time before the season closes in the high country.
    Thanks for the beautiful pics and report. I've got three kids also ages 8,11 and 13 and they love the high country. As a matter of fact last year my whole family expressed that they would love to actually move up there to live.......I'm still working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by bones
    Absolutely awesome report. I love that area and the last time I was up there I treked about half as much as you guys did but my lady fell in love with the area. We are going up again for her birthday on 10/10 and then at least one more time before the season closes in the high country.
    Thanks for the beautiful pics and report. I've got three kids also ages 8,11 and 13 and they love the high country. As a matter of fact last year my whole family expressed that they would love to actually move up there to live.......I'm still working on it!
    I'm looking forward to your report "Bones"! The day hikes are a blast. If you decide to venture back one of those trails, make sure you have a map and plenty of water. Your kids are a bit older, so they could help carry the load more. I hauled a canteen up there and had to refill it and add water tablets just in case; you never know if its drinkable or not. I am going to make sure I have two "Camelbak" hydration packs the next time. Way more comfortable to carry. :D

Fisher-of-Men

F.O.M. - Awsome report! Best I've seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing your family adventures with us.

Very nice report/trip/fish/family. You all look really cool in the matching camo. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-of-Men
    Quote Originally Posted by steve092
    Nice job on the trout. What kind of spinner was that?
    I believe it was a size 2 Roostertail. They loved the green color but white was working well also. :)

Fisher-of-Men
    Whew!!! That's five less bucks I'll spend on more fishing related equipment. I have that exact one.
    I ask cuz I'm gonna try something new at Silverwood Friday.

Fisher of Men, how many men have you caught so far this year? LOL, just messing with you. Seriously though, this is by far the best report I've seen so far on this forum. Everything was there. The only way you could make it better is to hire a good director to make it into a movie, he he. I nominate this for 'post of the month.' Is there a post of the month here? If not, there should be. Peace.

-Skyler

Fisher of Men~!! WOW!!! What a report and the pics were just awesome. Thanks for sharing your family trip with us. I am sold~!! I wanna go!!!!to the sierras. :appl:
    Nothing beats camping and fishing with your family~!!! :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast