Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crumb-Catchers Invade the Sierras !! (COMPLETE VERSION)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler
    Fisher of Men, how many men have you caught so far this year? LOL, just messing with you. Seriously though, this is by far the best report I've seen so far on this forum. Everything was there. The only way you could make it better is to hire a good director to make it into a movie, he he. I nominate this for 'post of the month.' Is there a post of the month here? If not, there should be. Peace.

-Skyler
    Thanks Skyler! :D

I have scrapebooks that I have put together for the kids at home that are in many ways very similiar to this report. I like to construct the picture books so they basically tell the story themselves without me being there to explain each and every pic. I try to make the story come to life for the reader. We had so much fun; I felt this story deserved the effort to make it seem like you guys were right out there with us. :wink:

Fisher-of-Men

Fisher-of-Men

Hey Fisher,
    Fantastic report and pictures....very, very well done. I was very impressed with your culinary skills, breakfast was looking straight out of a fancy restaurant! My hats off to you in making that trip happen for your troops. Having a daughter myself, I know kids can be a handful....let alone having 3 on the trip! Impressive hike you took them on! You must have quite a bit of patience and a true love of the outdoors. You are awesome dude, keep up the good work and keep those reports coming!

TD

:appl: Breath-taking pix! Unbelieveable scenery! Illustrative narrative!

Wow! Kudos for instilling in your kids a deep-seated love for nature & fishing! With memories such as thiers, they are certain to carry on the tradition with your grandchildren - all the while holding dear the images of themselves, their siblings and Dad trekking the high country!

FFF

I missed this report because I was loading up all my stuff to go visit the very same spots, sans the day hike.

This was one of the best reports I've read in a long while.

Congratulations on the trip. The food looks scrumptious.

Oh yeah, I think you've set a new record for number of edits on one thread...Ha Ha...j/k

Here is the link to my report.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=7987

One_Leg

P.S. I know I ain't supposed to be envious, but I am. :D

Beautiful family and kudos to you dad for taking the little ones on such a great adventure they will cherish forever! Here's to more of them for your family!

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    I missed this report because I was loading up all my stuff to go visit the very same spots, sans the day hike.

This was one of the best reports I've read in a long while.

Congratulations on the trip. The food looks scrumptious.

Oh yeah, I think you've set a new record for number of edits on one thread...Ha Ha...j/k

Here is the link to my report.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=7987

One_Leg

P.S. I know I ain't supposed to be envious, but I am. :D
    Thanks One_Leg! (Alan) :wink:
    I was hoping you would find my post. It took me two days to put it together because of all the resizing of my pics. I had a clause that said, "More tomorrow". Lol! The site kept crashing while I was working on it; so I had to keep saving things as I went every 5 minutes. I learned the hard way.... I had spent over an hour typing and pasting and the site booted me off. :cry: Lost everything.

I am going to look at your report now. :thumb:

Fisher-of-Men

Fisher, Thanks for sharing your report and all the awesome pics! I say two thumbs up to you for spending quality time with your children and teaching them the importance of the country and resources we have for all of us to share. :thumb: :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON
    Fisher, Thanks for sharing your report and all the awesome pics! I say two thumbs up to you for spending quality time with your children and teaching them the importance of the country and resources we have for all of us to share. :thumb: :thumb:
    Thanks Pontoon! :wink:

I'll keep the reports coming for sure. The outdoors is such a refreshing change from the city life. There is always something new to show them that facinates their interest.

Fisher-of-Men

Awesome Report!

The world would be a much better place if there were more dads like you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234