Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Fish & Game guys for locating CHRIS DORNNER !

No today I have "ranted about" nothing........nothing of consequence that is. I don't think what I have done here would be called a rant . I am not angry or emotional nor am I going on and on about a subject .
    Instead I just have lead those that are bashing down a winding path to nowhereville .

That's funny Striper Hunter was here on my messed up machine. He left some time ago to have his out drive serviced .

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    That's funny Striper Hunter was here on my messed up machine. He left some time ago to have his out drive serviced .
    I imagine he left right after your thorazine shot....

here's his mug shot ,and he was catching lmb before you were born and forgot more than most know,and not brag pure fact,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This post is horrible. But this meme made me think:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smokey.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	39113
    Last edited by ghost2uu; 02-14-2013 at 06:39 PM.

As much as it pains me to say, lady quagga has some major issues. T/O....I'm on your side. God bless all law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    As much as it pains me to say, lady quagga has some major issues. T/O....I'm on your side. God bless all law enforcement.
    It pains me that you are pained. It pains me that the OP may have had a schizoid break when he chose to start this thread with his emotional bile. It pains me that a single image generated more outrage than the behavior of the OP.

Well, not really.

It does, however, pain me greatly that we will have to wait quite some time for the KVD/TO fish-off.

You do not posses the education nor are you even remotely qualified to diagnose such a disorder.
    I am beginning to wonder if you are maybe 13 or so? I expressed an opinion that you did not like and you have experienced a meltdown. Evidently a few here think free speech is their right exclusively .
    Relax, step away from the computer . I made a single post and then sat back and watched you do a full on, eyes closed,
    both arms-a- flailing, ghetto Girl windmill. Straight out of Jerry Springer show directed at five different people .

You have even failed to realize that I have you presently lip locked on all three hooks of my Umbrella Rig and everyone is watching you chasing my cool-aid flavored presentation . Ask around and if you have a real friend on this board they would tell you to quit .
    Count all your post on this thread . I took a little time and made a pair of the most ridiculous sounding postings that were ever conceived by a Sober man . Just to deflect your name calling and unsubstantiated petty and vindictive comments . I have chosen to play the court jester because I flat out feel sorry for you at this point realizing you have lost control and can no longer stop your self. I have no doubt if I was mean spirited I could hurt you
    with a blitzkrieg inspired attack that you quite frankly are not accustomed to enduring . I say this partially in shame that I ever actually crafted such a set of skills and I find no pride in having ever done so now . I was taught better than to engage in such a lop sided exchange by my Father . I also know full well what the results would be . I would become a hated Pariah for treating a women in such a disrespectful manner and would be shunned or banned . Perhaps that has been your goal all along, misreading yesterdays perhaps once in a lifetime outburst of anger as a permanent character flaw Some thing you may have sought to exploit in an effort to parlay this into my eventual banning. I should advise you I have a two year old girl and a five year old boy . So I am very slow to anger or to react without thinking . I have seen some uncanny resemblances to my five year old Boys ''your a poopy diaper'' comments he sends toward his little Sister
    except his delivery is always accompanied with a smile.

I am going to end my part in this thread now because it's the right thing to do . I will not harbor any animosity towards you fully realizing you will undoubtedly hold a grudge for years and will continue your personal attacks . It's all good for me. I can live with that, because at least one of us will exercising there freedom of speech unimpeded and without ridicule at least from me. Even though some here will not afford me the same freedom.
    Enjoy the limelight .

I decided to tone down my O.P. only because someone mentioned it might affect the way some view F.N.N. .
    Pondering that thought I came to the conclusion that it might offend new member and or readers or start another round of petty B.S.
    It was NOT done because the small minority that chose to call names or write hostile comments that were equally as offensive as some found my own to be. It's not your Victory . I have simply chosen to think of future readers feelings.
    In the hope that they maybe equally considerate to others .
    Just a tip for future use. How about stating your case or reasons for objecting or being offended
    by what you read ? Instead of judging and attacking someone you do not really know
    based on a single thread or post. It's not enough information to figure a person out that quick. at least with any degree
    of accuracy .

The saddest thing perhaps is. Had one single person asked or P.M. me to change the post because they were offended. I would of done so no questions asked, because I am empathetic to others feelings but require the same of mine as well .
    I try to put other peoples needs before my own if it's reasonable to do so. Another thing my Dad taught me.
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 02-15-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Holy Crap Alex ! I heard about those Tiger fish showing up locally. Someone said they are in the duct too eating all the stripers.
    DR

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast