Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Fish & Game guys for locating CHRIS DORNNER !

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessFSR View Post
    When Lt. Patrick Foy of CA Fish and Wildlife gave his statement yesterday...I thought he mentioned that CA Fish & Wildlife wardens are using this platform. I guess CA DFW officers are better equipped than other agencies?!?!?

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...gelus_oaks.php

"After the suspect drove that truck past the two wardens, and as another warden rolled up on the scene, the pickup's driver allegedly opened fire, Foy said. One warden pulled out his AR-15 rifle with .308 caliber ammunition and popped off 15 rounds, he said. It wasn't clear if the suspect was hit."
    Game wardens often work alone without help or support available to them . They often are dozens of miles away from civilization and in places that only 4wd vehicles can get to. So they are some of the best armed peace officers in our state.
    They are often truly on their own when doing their work . I have always thought they have one of the most dangerous assignments in law enforcement .

Yes they do carry Ar platform "patrol rifles" if they qualify on them as well as a shotgun . Since the big L.A. bank shootout many departments and agencies have started training and equiping officers with patrol rifles . CHP cary mini -14's
    a 223. cal. rifle . Out where I live in Murrieta the cars have AR's as well as Perris and Temecula . L.A. P.D. has a patrol rifle policy also . The rifles are needed to give officers access to a safer firing point at a greater distance than their side arms do.
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 02-13-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

....or if you like a little sci-fi flair:

Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-13-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casting call View Post
    And lady quagga, you have the right to express your opinions, thanks to the sacrifices that the OP and other veterans have made for this country, however, you clearly display poor taste in your judgement considering this lunatic ex-cop needlessly took the lives of four people. As you said, the op spat out a stream of vitrol, and you counter that with a display of support for Dorner? What a joke...
    I wouldn't call my initial post a display of support. That you interpreted it as one is your problem, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

....or if you like a little sci-fi flair:

Way to go on catching this guy, now lets see that same determination when it comes to poachers

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Skyler, you're the jam in my jelly roll.

Nope he's the douche and youre the bag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    This thread is completely sickening and needs to be deleted. It does not reflect well on FNN.
    Once again Seal nails it. I would only add that some dead weight on the board has run its course and its tome to cut ties.

I understand why it hasnt been shed long ago but do not agree with it

Reminds me of the "please pray" post after sandy hook and LQ pulled this same sheet, to her credit she recognized and shut up
    Last edited by cutbait; 02-13-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Did I just qoute a delete in progress?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Did I just qoute a delete in progress?
    Cutbait at times I get tired of this crap and think what good will it do so I deleted it. I wrote it I own it I got a lot more to say about a few of these posts but I'd probably be the one on the banning list.

I'll go back to my previously deleted post, this thread is sickening!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast