Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Fish & Game guys for locating CHRIS DORNNER !

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Please don't call 911 if you ever need the police.
    Oh please.

Don't confuse my criticism of the mouthbreathers on this forum for some blanket hatred of law enforcement in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You mean embrace his solipsism or "rise above"? And thus tacitly acknowledging that his post was any more appropriate than my response? No thanks, I gave at the office.

And I am not terribly concerned with the backlash.
    More big words from you, you come across very well educated, to me this further proves that intelligence and education do not always walk hand in hand. An intelligent individual would realize their mistake and delete that post, all make mistakes the smart and the dumb, which are you?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    More big words from you, you come across very well educated, to me this further proves that intelligence and education do not always walk hand in hand. An intelligent individual would realize their mistake and delete that post, all make mistakes the smart and the dumb, which are you?
    And you can save your freshman attempts at psychology as well.

i could not have said it any better! if only we could bring him back, send him to texas for trial, and had the minimal satisfaction of watching him suffer awhile before he was put down. anyone who supports his actions, as i have heard some do, need to get their head examined.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post

. This inhuman piece of excrement went down fighting hard and could of
    posed a serious threat had they found him in a more densely populated area like down town L.A..
    He was armed with an Ar-15 platform rifle chambered in 308. cal . That round penetrated walls of buildings and cars easily as well as most officers protective body armor .
    Also giving him a range advantage over most officers patrol rifles , even the SWAT team members except their snipers
    When Lt. Patrick Foy of CA Fish and Wildlife gave his statement yesterday...I thought he mentioned that CA Fish & Wildlife wardens are using this platform. I guess CA DFW officers are better equipped than other agencies?!?!?

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...gelus_oaks.php

"After the suspect drove that truck past the two wardens, and as another warden rolled up on the scene, the pickup's driver allegedly opened fire, Foy said. One warden pulled out his AR-15 rifle with .308 caliber ammunition and popped off 15 rounds, he said. It wasn't clear if the suspect was hit."
    Last edited by TimelessFSR; 02-13-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessFSR View Post
    When Lt. Patrick Foy of CA Fish and Wildlife gave his statement yesterday...I thought he mentioned that CA Fish & Wildlife wardens are using this platform. I guess CA DFW officers are better equipped than other agencies?!?!?

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...gelus_oaks.php
    Well, the article says that the wardens were specifically sent to big bear to assist in the manhunt. Im sure anyone sent into the area wouldve been properly equipped with the proper tools. But on a day to day basis, I seriously doubt DFG have AR-15's in their trucks.

And lady quagga, you have the right to express your opinions, thanks to the sacrifices that the OP and other veterans have made for this country, however, you clearly display poor taste in your judgement considering this lunatic ex-cop needlessly took the lives of four people. As you said, the op spat out a stream of vitrol, and you counter that with a display of support for Dorner? What a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    This guy was in no way a hero for the little guy and was a coward in every way. Much too much hand wringing over the methods used to take down the rabid dog.

CS gas was the logical choice with minimal risk to both the Deputies and also Dorner. The gas used can be the non burning and burning type. The non burning tear gas canisters use a blast to disperse the gas and are ineffective indoors. A wall will block the dispersion of the gas, leaving many areas inside the house unimpacted by the gas. The burning type uses the flame to disperse the gas getting into every nook and cranny. Burner is slang for the burning type of gas.

The burning type is used, with the knowledge that there very easily could be a fire as a result as it has a flame 1 to 6 inches in length not unlike a road flare has. The fire department is usually standing by and if the suspect comes out, the fire department goes in and puts down the fire. If he doesn't come out, it isn't safe for the fire department to go in and do their thing.

The blast type (non burning) is useless indoors. Anyone with POST training knows this and Dorner could came have out at the first hint of gas being present, he did not. It is most likely that the autopsy will show a self inflicted head wound by the coward. He got a slow burn last night that was just a sample of the eternal burn he has now. The only real question I have that remains unanswered is did he pissed himself before he ate his gun?

The flag is at half mast at the County Fire Station down the road from my house in honor of the SBSO Officer that was killed and when his funeral is announced I plan to be on the side of the road with my flag in his honor.
    Yep you are right . When I heard on the radio I was monitoring that tear gas was used . My mind flashed to the video footage of the SCUBA tanks he bought at sport challet and I thought uh-oh if he has that stuff stashed he had the means
    to withstand either CS or CN gas especially if he had a wetsuit . We could second guess the assault tactics but why ?
    they did the best they could as fast as they could like they always do . They got him and he wont hurt anyone else .
    All the fallen officers have earned their special place of honor

I don't think that killing innocent people is in any way ok. But I wish that he would have at least made it to trial to expose the LAPD for the things he accused them of. I think they burned him to death on purpose so he couldnt talk. Shame on the LAPD, for many things, not just pushing a man to a point that he wanted to kill all of them.
    Last edited by LuckyBasser; 02-13-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast