Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Fish & Game guys for locating CHRIS DORNNER !

Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually those were killed by my friend on a trip to the owens river, all my bass were thrown back to live another day because i dont like the taste of lmb i kept my limit of trout , but heres were the story gets worse my fishing buddy is from ohio where theres bass everywhere and he kills and always gets his limit because wheres hes from thats how those preople are the love to eat lmb, to me they just get in the way of my striper fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry green carp lovers,,,,,,,,,,,,and any black lures up there slays bass all day long,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ha that's funny I'm with you on the LMB I have never cared to fish for them unless it was the only thing going . Stripers ,Trout and Salmonoids for me !
    Does the Owens offer very much public access ? I have not fished much on that side of the Sierras . Last time I went up Whitney I saw a whole lot of fencing
    and access did not seem likely past Lone Pine . You must of been some what lower on the drainage for Bass I assume . A very pretty looking river from what
    i have seen from 395

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually those were killed by my friend on a trip to the owens river, all my bass were thrown back to live another day because i dont like the taste of lmb i kept my limit of trout , but heres were the story gets worse my fishing buddy is from ohio where theres bass everywhere and he kills and always gets his limit because wheres hes from thats how those preople are the love to eat lmb, to me they just get in the way of my striper fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry green carp lovers,,,,,,,,,,,,and any black lures up there slays bass all day long,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Okay, this is an honest question; not trying to flame you.

Why did you let him eat SoCal bass? C&R issues totally aside, they taste like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    No nothing illegal, but he broke one of two unwritten rules on FNN. Both of these rules only 1/2 of the people actually believe in. Nontheless the 1/2 that believe in them, well THEM IS FIGHTING WORDS. The first of the unwritten rules is, don't give up too much information in a fish report. (See video on BBL report for a good example) The second unwritten rule is, thou shall never kill a LMB, that was the case here.

Fish report info IS what fnn is all abought,There,s a PIC section for those that want to keep it on the D/L,,

AND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here let me help you with the other part of your statement

Maby in your circle its some unwritten rule,,,,,,,,BUT NOT MINE,,,,,,As far as i know FNN is abought keeping it real<legal>

And thats even disputable,,ie<ninja fishing>

Looks to me like somebody made more room for something with a better table quality

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 02-15-2013 at 06:38 PM.

I like the direction this thread is heading, but not quite sure how it got there?

Somewhere somebody said something about buckets on this thread, I like buckets....

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I like the direction this thread is heading, but not quite sure how it got there?

Somewhere somebody said something about buckets on this thread, I like buckets....
    I bet you do!!!! Seal, let me ask you an honest question, are you proud of yourself for your participation in the BBC?

stalker the bass were caught in between independence and bigpine,L/Q the guys a grown man and its in the culture he was raised in back east, i get people on my boat all the time from all over the u/s and alot those places the people keep and eat the bass, for all the ones down here that ive thrown back and insist on my clients simply taking a pic and putting them back the bass guys should be happy.i now whats happened ay all the lakes that have stripers the have wiped the bass out its too easy for them to eat the bass fry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I bet you do!!!! Seal, let me ask you an honest question, are you proud of yourself for your participation in the BBC?
    I cannot answer this question on the grounds that I have been banned previously for bringing that evil "club" up, I merely have a love for buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    stalker the bass were caught in between independence and bigpine,L/Q the guys a grown man and its in the culture he was raised in back east, i get people on my boat all the time from all over the u/s and alot those places the people keep and eat the bass, for all the ones down here that ive thrown back and insist on my clients simply taking a pic and putting them back the bass guys should be happy.i now whats happened ay all the lakes that have stripers the have wiped the bass out its too easy for them to eat the bass fry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Last year the LMB's were gorging themselves on the striper fry at Silverwood, paybacks a beotch!

But then in the fall the stripers got their retribution and the marauding hordes devestated the LMB fry, most stripers had LMB's instead of shad in their belly's in the early fall.
    Last edited by seal; 02-16-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    Legg lake SCARRRRRRRY! God only knows what lurks there!
    Steel Leader? For that thing I was thinking my shark Bang Stick. That fish looks like it could really put the hurt on a water skier!
    I do...big bass,catfish,carp...i use to work at the boat rentals there in the early 90's and caught & seen many big fish
    This was a few years ago, but my biggest is 8-1/2lbs there.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post

:lol:
    LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Sure are.

Last I checked, they were holding a vigil at the local church.

R.I.P LMB..lol
    Last edited by Fishbones; 02-16-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast