Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Fish & Game guys for locating CHRIS DORNNER !

Default Congrats to Fish & Game guys for locating CHRIS DORNNER !

I am so glad that these alert officers spotted this EVIL subhuman, gave chase and pinned him down until
    Sheriff back up could arrive . My prayers and condolences for the officers slain and there families . My
    Father and Grand father were Sheriff Officers and I was a Reserve Deputy for many years .
    Two of my family members are So Cal. cops both female and I am really happy they are a little bit safer
    today then they were yesterday

. This inhuman incarnate of evil went down fighting hard and could of
    posed a serious threat had they found him in a more densely populated area like down town L.A..
    He was armed with an Ar-15 platform rifle chambered in 308. cal . That round penetrates walls of buildings and cars easily as well as most officers protective body armor .
    Also giving him a range advantage over most officers patrol rifles , even the SWAT team members except their snipers .

The officers bravely stood their ground firing burst of suppressive fire as they tore down the cabins walls .
    A single gun shot was heard and the cowardly bastard appears to have taken his own life .
    At least it's over now and no one else will be hurt by this guy .

Evil has chosen it's moment to rear itself at a time when it could pose the most possible danger
    to give the gun grabbers fuel to rape our second amendment rights . California has already registered all our legal military styled sporting rifles and for years has prevented us from buying new ones . Making us
    only able to obtain a neutered version without the California Legislatures designated "evil features"
    like pistol grips and removable magazines etc.
    I fear because we did the right thing and registered are weapons .It will not be long until the Department of Justice demands we surrender our military style guns . Those that don't will probably get a knock on their door or even worst yet wake up to having their doors kicked in.
    Anyways God bless the fallen and wounded and to the latest brave fallen Marine .
    Semper Fi ! You were ,right to the end !
    Last edited by Stalker Of Fish; 02-16-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: toned down to promote peace on F.N.N.

Well said and I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    I am so glad that these alert officers spotted this mother f*cker gave chase and pinned him down until
    Sheriff back up could arrive . My prayers and condolences for the officers slain and there families . My
    Father and Grand father were Sheriff Officers and I was a Reserve Deputy for many years .
    Two of my family members are So Cal. cops both female and I am really happy they are a little bit safer
    today then they were yesterday

. This inhuman piece of excrement went down fighting hard and could of
    posed a serious threat had they found him in a more densely populated area like down town L.A..
    He was armed with an Ar-15 platform rifle chambered in 308. cal . That round penetrated walls of buildings and cars easily as well as most officers protective body armor .
    Also giving him a range advantage over most officers patrol rifles , even the SWAT team members except their snipers .

The officers bravely stood their ground firing burst of suppressive fire as they tore down the cabins walls .
    A single gun shot was heard and the cowardly bastard appears to have taken his own life .
    I personally hope the autopsy reveals he took a few rounds and suffered some before he did .
    That would give everyone involved in the man hunt a small measure of satisfaction as well as the victims families . But will do nothing to ease the pain of the slain officers families, one of the officers will be buried today.

At least it's over now and no one else will be hurt by this guy . It's bad that this will be one more incident
    to give the gun grabbers fuel to rape our second amendment rights . California has already registered all our legal military styled sporting rifles and for years has prevented us from buying new ones . Making us
    only able to obtain a neutered version without the California Legislatures designated "evil features"
    like pistol grips and removable magazines etc.
    I fear because we did the right thing and registered are weapons .It will not be long until the Department of Justice demands we surrender our military style guns . Those that don't will probably get a knock on their door or even worst yet wake up to having their doors kicked in.
    Anyways God bless the fallen and wounded and to the latest brave fallen Marine .
    Semper Fi ! You were ,right to the end !

Really Lady Quagga? Instead of wanting to feel like you are cool or witty, how about some respect? A born and raised Lake Arrowhead Deputy lost his life yesterday. He had a son in October and leaves behind a wife and daughters. Dorner, at one point, was a probably a decent guy. But, he made some evil choices and now there are families out there who have to deal with the aftermath. Their grief is something we can only touch upon in comprehension.

Chances are if you fished locally up here, you saw the Deputy. Off duty, he enjoyed being on the water. Any less than sadness for this entire event is callous and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Cop View Post
    Really Lady Quagga? Instead of wanting to feel like you are cool or witty, how about some respect? A born and raised Lake Arrowhead Deputy lost his life yesterday. He had a son in October and leaves behind a wife and daughters. Dorner, at one point, was a probably a decent guy. But, he made some evil choices and now there are families out there who have to deal with the aftermath. Their grief is something we can only touch upon in comprehension.

Chances are if you fished locally up here, you saw the Deputy. Off duty, he enjoyed being on the water. Any less than sadness for this entire event is callous and disgusting.
    And if the OP had expressed his opinions in the same manner as you did, instead of spouting his stream of vitriol, I might not have said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And if the OP had expressed his opinions in the same manner as you did, instead of spouting his stream of vitriol, I might not have said anything.
    And maybe you should have held back and allowed the OP a little vitriol or at the very least responded in a more appropriate manner. Your response was tasteless and you deserve backlash.

Youre not funny or smart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    And maybe you should have held back and allowed the OP a little vitriol or at the very least responded in a more appropriate manner. Your response was tasteless and you deserve backlash.
    You mean embrace his solipsism or "rise above"? And thus tacitly acknowledging that his post was any more appropriate than my response? No thanks, I gave at the office.

And I am not terribly concerned with the backlash.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 02-13-2013 at 10:52 AM.

This guy was in no way a hero for the little guy and was a coward in every way. Much too much hand wringing over the methods used to take down the rabid dog.

CS gas was the logical choice with minimal risk to both the Deputies and also Dorner. The gas used can be the non burning and burning type. The non burning tear gas canisters use a blast to disperse the gas and are ineffective indoors. A wall will block the dispersion of the gas, leaving many areas inside the house unimpacted by the gas. The burning type uses the flame to disperse the gas getting into every nook and cranny. Burner is slang for the burning type of gas.

The burning type is used, with the knowledge that there very easily could be a fire as a result as it has a flame 1 to 6 inches in length not unlike a road flare has. The fire department is usually standing by and if the suspect comes out, the fire department goes in and puts down the fire. If he doesn't come out, it isn't safe for the fire department to go in and do their thing.

The blast type (non burning) is useless indoors. Anyone with POST training knows this and Dorner could came have out at the first hint of gas being present, he did not. It is most likely that the autopsy will show a self inflicted head wound by the coward. He got a slow burn last night that was just a sample of the eternal burn he has now. The only real question I have that remains unanswered is did he pissed himself before he ate his gun?

The flag is at half mast at the County Fire Station down the road from my house in honor of the SBSO Officer that was killed and when his funeral is announced I plan to be on the side of the road with my flag in his honor.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 02-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You mean embrace his solipsism or "rise above"? And thus tacitly acknowledging that his post was any more appropriate than my response? No thanks, I gave at the office.

And I am not terribly concerned with the backlash.
    Please don't call 911 if you ever need the police.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast