Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide trip tues silverwood striper and trout slay

Default Guide trip tues silverwood striper and trout slay

an old reg client contacted me he wanted some action , i said silverwood , he said its on lets go.we met just before they opened i prepped john brought his stuff to the boat , we hit the gate got the boat wet and it was time to fish. ckecked the marina area no action ,moved up the channel i found some stripers on bait and it started.i had to work the bait balls just right to get them to go ,after john got 6 stripeys ,he wanted ti fish some trout so i hit an old spot beached the boat put some crawlers out and we got trout action. we tried some other stuff but they only wanted meat ,they were some nice wild fish fulltails and great fights, i did the tuna tail cut on one to see if they were bright orange inside and it was ,that made john very happy. he wanted to move off shore and fish facing in but my anchors we up in the truck . so we just fished for a couple hours before we went baack out for a few more stripers, there was little wind ,and the surface water temp was 45 all day. thank you john for using my service again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob how come your the only one catching stripers at the lakes?

This guy always catches at that lake. Wood is pretty tough and this guy makes it happen like nothing. Just got my boat ready for this weekend. Good job man

You are the Man TO!
    I've gotta get out there at the right time.

just a walk in the park for you bob...always keeping your customers happy with great guide fishing results.

Nice catch guys! No green by catch either, a great day on the water.....................................See ya Thursday Bob..............................................D ave

A freekin KILLER BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Congrats to the both of ya!

:YouDaMan:

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Bob how come your the only one catching stripers at the lakes?
    He's throwing everybody off, looks like Castaic to me.
    Last edited by seal; 02-13-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast