Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hi!

I've decided to finally take the plunge and join this site after reading some really funny stories from ya'll, and I'm not the only lady on a fishing website. :oops:

I could also use some help in the fishing department because I'm kinda new to it all (courtesy of my ex-boyfriend), so I figured I would signup at the fishingnetwork and get some good advice and stuff. I have flyfished twice in the rockies before, but please don't ask me how to tie anything yet or where to fish. I had so much fun and it was so relaxing I figure I can try fishing for other things here in Orange County because I've never fished anywhere else other than the rocky mountains. :oops: I plan on changing that with a little help!

Thank you for any help you throw my way!

K.

Welcome to the site! You are going to find plenty of good information here from some great people.

Look forward to your first report and to fishing with you sometime..

X

Thank you Mr. Xtranzman!

The M&M picture is cute!

Welcome to the board!

Thank you Mr. Fishman57 for finally approving me, and thank you for helping me figure how to put my picture under my name. I'm sorry but I did not know your website broke down, becuase I was starting to wonder if I was being declined membership. LOL!

I'm sorry if I ask to many questions, but I sent you a private e-mail message and I promise its my last one! (I hope!)

Quote Originally Posted by Simplefish
    Thank you Mr. Fishman57. I was starting to wonder if I was being declined membership. LOL! I'm sorry if I ask to many questions, but I sent you a private e-mail message and I promise its my last one! (I hope!)
    Not a problem! Thanks for being patient while we worked out the issues with the website..... it's a great board with some great people!

I did receive your PM and thanks for the invite! I fish the surf mostly, not sure If I could teach you any "tricks for catching Trout"....... but there's some really good anglers on this site, so we may need to invite one of them as well! LOL! :lol:

You know theres this guy on here named One_Leg. He is a great Trout Fisherman. You should look him up.

Hellllo Simplefish...Welcome! :lol:

A fellow trouter is always welcome here! :D

Welcome to FNN.

You will learn alot about fishing on these boards.

Loking forward to reading your fishing reports.

Troutman65

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast