Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
That's probably because you upload these videos showing them exactly where to fish and how to catch them...i mean really guy, what did u expect? "If you build it, they will come". Besides your youtube hits on powerbait fishing, lol, the internet can be a detrimental thing. Realize your not at a paylake and that most fish big bear for its seclusion and scenery. But with continued post like these with "x" videos marking the spot, you can only expect to see more people along with all their trash. If u want to upload instructional fishing videos go to a pay lake or county park where publicity will not affect such a pristine place. Although internet notoriety is what most seek, we must always respect the resource.

And before you think I'm all negativity, lemme say i have always enjoyed, utilized and appreciated your posts before the vids; and I'm not talking about tackle/rigging. But unfortunately, i believe that filming here; although serene and beautiful, will have a negative effect in the long run.

Congrats on the persistence needed for a successful day...its always nice to be fishing with the fam

HAHAHA Good chet