Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2013 Superbowl

Not a 9'er fan,,, but that's holding/ PI for 58 minutes of every game.

But, how do you not give Kapernick at least 1 shot to punch it in with his legs/athleticism ?

Harbaugh screwed up the goaline play calling. 4 plays from the 5 yrd line and you throw the ball. He got outcoached. Thats the bottom line. The last call could have gone either way, and it went the Ravens way. Oh well. Great season.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Not a 9'er fan,,, but that's holding/ PI for 58 minutes of every game.

But, how do you not give Kapernick at least 1 shot to punch it in with his legs/athleticism ?
    I expected every play he would

Still, the outage severly changed the game

I guess its a wash?

Quote Originally Posted by SwimbaitOnly View Post
    Harbaugh screwed up the goaline play calling. 4 plays from the 5 yrd line and you throw the ball. He got outcoached. Thats the bottom line. The last call could have gone either way, and it went the Ravens way. Oh well. Great season.
    Which Harbaugh!!!!!... Lol...I just think we make so many mistakes, To, and to much deficits to overcome in this important game. Well Collin is still young. We will come back stronger next year.

The Ravens won...congrats to them.. They did enough damage early to win the game and they held on for the title. I had faith all game but and the Niners almost won it, they should have won it. However Im still not sure why the Niners didnt run the ball all 4 downs from the 5 yard line.. It would have run the clock down and I truely feel they would have scored...shoulda coulda woulda...Im not a coach but they play calling just didnt make sense.. Oh well congrats to the Ravens and their fans...

Crushed by the outcome but the Ravens won. Didn't like the play calling to try and pass the ball 4 times from the 5yd. line but oh well. The PI non call sucked but when you bury yourself in the first half and have to dig out you can't rely on the calls going your way! This loss hurt but congrats to the Ravens.

yes, I agreed...why 4 passes!!!

last year we almost got to the SB. This year we almost won SB. Next year we will win SB. Yet this lost hurt but 49er will come back for sure.

And while a lot can be discussed about the "no call' at the end, i did notice that SF also had another big opportunity that could have won them the game.

It was called the "the first half."

Quote Originally Posted by JimKelly View Post
    "Last year we almost got to the SB. This year we almost won SB. Next year we will win SB.."
    -
    -

It crossed my mind too that the 9ers appear to be the next gen Bills

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123